Furlough

Subscribe
12  62  102  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116 
Page 112 of 118
Go to
Quote: Thats good news!
But if they are short on captains why force the Cola 35's back? Why not move the downgraded ones back to the left seat, and bringing back the right seat furloughs?
Thier not forcing anyone back. Nov colas are returning and the company is not offering one month dec colas. The real test will be when 70 plus captains return in Jan from the initial 3 month cola 35.
Could have offered them to bring guys back from ELS, but I understand why it’s easier for the company this way.
Quote: Could have offered them to bring guys back from ELS, but I understand why it’s easier for the company this way.
Why? The people coming back are coming back off a 1 month COLA. What would you do with them if you decided to bring back ELS instead?
Quote: Why? The people coming back are coming back off a 1 month COLA. What would you do with them if you decided to bring back ELS instead?
I think he means if they offered additional cola-35.
Quote: I think he means if they offered additional cola-35.
Yea that’s what I meant. If there were some cola 35 takers it would bring back some ELS guys.
Quote: Yea that’s what I meant. If there were some cola 35 takers it would bring back some ELS guys.
Gotcha. I do agree they should have run it again, but this company with trip over a quarter to pick up a nickel.
Quote: Yea that’s what I meant. If there were some cola 35 takers it would bring back some ELS guys.

That would cost the company money and I’m sure it’s why they didn’t do that.
Quote: Gotcha. I do agree they should have run it again, but this company with trip over a quarter to pick up a nickel.

Maybe. But also, this airline is surviving the pandemic better than all the others. We are only losing a fraction of the money the other airlines are losing right now
Quote: Maybe. But also, this airline is surviving the pandemic better than all the others. We are only losing a fraction of the money the other airlines are losing right now
Oh this doesn’t apply to just right now haha The history of them doing this is pretty poignant
Quote: Maybe. But also, this airline is surviving the pandemic better than all the others. We are only losing a fraction of the money the other airlines are losing right now
How do you know this.
12  62  102  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116 
Page 112 of 118
Go to