Will airlines force employees get vaccine??

Subscribe
15  55  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  75 
Page 65 of 89
Go to
Quote: Poisons? No more of that, the vaccines are legit, and clearly well proven at this point (one of them has a very small known risk for certain demographics). If you're going to lie about the science you will banned. We don't need alleged professional jet pilots around here who are denying basic science like it's the middle ages.
These vaccines have shown to have harmful side effects. You as a moderator threaten to ban him because he calls it a poison?
If such vaccines harms or kills you, I call that a poison. I question your ability as a moderator on APC at this point.

He has the right to call this vaccine a poison as much as you have the right to call it the savior of humanity.
Quote: Kudos to you Rickair7777 for having the patience to deal with these anti vax trolls spreading misinformation and in some cases, outright lies. I will say this pandemic opened my eyes in many ways, and one huge way was just how little people give a ******* about other fellow human beings. And thanks to the last 4 yr administration, misinformation and fake news rule public opinions. How pathetic is it the vaccinated versus anti-vax picture largely resembles (political) vote maps for Trump vs Dems. Sad.
The misinformation didn't start with the side you think. Remember when it was called the "Trump vaccine" and all your favorite political stars said there was no way they would get this vaccine "made" by Trump? There is plenty of blame to go around.
Quote: BS, again any more lies and you're gone for good.
I think this is a terrible position to take. Banning opposition speech never seems like a good idea.
I can't wait for the tv ads in ten years from law firms.."If you got a Covid vaccine in 2021, you may be eligible for compensation.". Get the vaccine, don't get the vaccine but I'll be damned if I'll be forced to have to carry a card saying I'm safe. If you trust the vaccine and subsequent booster shots, good for you. I scratch my head why you still feel unsafe around me.
Quote: Poisons? No more of that, the vaccines are legit, and clearly well proven at this point (one of them has a very small known risk for certain demographics).
Being around for a few decades, yeah, you can call that "well proven"

But the COVID-19 vaccine has been around a matter of months.... that is HARDLY "well proven"
Quote: Shall I start smacking the bag of chips out of your hand, since your health is now my responsibility?
False equivalency. None of that is airborne, spreads, and can infect another person.
Quote: False equivalency. None of that is airborne, spreads, and can infect another person.
You don't have to worry about that anymore - you have the vaccine. Why do you care what he does if you have the vaccine?
Quote: These vaccines have shown to have harmful side effects. You as a moderator threaten to ban him because he calls it a poison?
If such vaccines harms or kills you, I call that a poison. I question your ability as a moderator on APC at this point.

He has the right to call this vaccine a poison as much as you have the right to call it the savior of humanity.
Rights on a private forum.

He’s a doing a good job keeping the misinformation from spreading. It’s not a poison. Moderna and Pfizer have been extremely safe. JJ was one that had potential clot issues, but it’s been cleared. If you’re that concerned, get the Pfizer or Moderna. Before the end of the year, it looks like Pfizer will get the regulator use approval (and not just the current EUA). At that point, the anti vax crowd will lose a big portion of their argument.

Sigh. If it only it was about science or true vaccine concerns. As it is, the vaccine vs anti-vax crowd map literally looks like a Trump and Dem voter map. Literally. So the anti vax side loses all credibility, when it’s clear their numbers are anti-vax along political lines.
Quote: I think this is a terrible position to take. Banning opposition speech never seems like a good idea.
What’s even worse then banning voices is spreading flat out lie’s and intentional misinformation. Let’s keep this thread honest.
Quote: I think this is a terrible position to take. Banning opposition speech never seems like a good idea.
Differing views are fine, lies are not.
15  55  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  75 
Page 65 of 89
Go to