Will airlines force employees get vaccine??

Subscribe
36  76  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89 
Page 86 of 89
Go to
Quote: Just get the jab, chicken$hit. .
Well starbucks just dropped the requirement for employees to be jabbed.
Hilarious (and disturbing) that half the country is fine with house arrest or Covid concentration camps for non-vaxxed, but will simultaneously stand packed line to get food and drink served by an unvaccinated Starbucks employee.

Starbucks doing a good thing here. Did not see this one coming.
Quote: Hilarious (and disturbing) that half the country is fine with house arrest or Covid concentration camps for non-vaxxed, but will simultaneously stand packed line to get food and drink served by an unvaccinated Starbucks employee.
Well not *everybody*, there are calls to boycott Starbucks. Which I did years ago, but for a completely different reason (cops).

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-new...ine-rule-axed/

Quote: Starbucks doing a good thing here. Did not see this one coming.
I think you give them too much credit, they're pretty woke. They probably just have a staff shortage.
Quote: Well not *everybody*, there are calls to boycott Starbucks. Which I did years ago, but for a completely different reason (cops).

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-new...ine-rule-axed/

I think you give them too much credit, they're pretty woke. They probably just have a staff shortage.
This part kind of cracked me up since the opposite action pretty much causes the SAME REACTION;

Quote:
Starbucks has previously faced boycott calls for a variety of decisions, including backlash in 2020 after the company said employees weren’t allowed to wear items supporting the
Quote:
Black Lives Matter movement, saying it could “amplify divisiveness.” Starbucks reversed the decision[color=#292929] last year.
This is good too, I'd be curious to see what beverages these two order on a regular basis. As in, just coffee? Or the sugar laden calorie bombs?

Quote:
​​​​​​“I will not go to Starbucks or anywhere that does not require workers to be vaxxed,” tweeted @SoCalSusan . “Our health is worth self-advocating for.” Meanwhile, _791 writes: “Vaccines prevent serious illness and death. All steps have been taken to ensure that vaccines are safe and effective for people ages 5 years and older. It’s such a shame that a brand as big as Starbucks will make such a ridiculous decision.”

Virtue signalers gonna virtue signal.....

Meanwhile in Canadia, non-vax'd crew members are no longer expempt
You should boycott starbucks because their products suck.
Well, I am still an airline employee and still not vaccinated. I take immense pleasure in strolling through the airport with an ear to ear grin hidden behind my mask, knowing that some senile old scoundrel is expressing his anger to the degree that he cannot put together a complete, coherent sentence. Or maybe he's just that way all of the time.
Quote: Well, I am still an airline employee and still not vaccinated. I take immense pleasure in strolling through the airport with an ear to ear grin hidden behind my mask, knowing that some senile old scoundrel is expressing his anger to the degree that he cannot put together a complete, coherent sentence. Or maybe he's just that way all of the time.
As well as generations of younger virtue signalers that think you’re putting all of humanity at risk.

”Bring out your dead!!!”
Quote: As well as generations of younger virtue signalers that think you’re putting all of humanity at risk.

”Bring out your dead!!!”
These anti vax threads are full of disgusting comments and truck loads of misinformation. I’m surprised the moderators continue to let them exist. Take them down please!
Quote: These anti vax threads are full of disgusting comments and truck loads of misinformation. I’m surprised the moderators continue to let them exist. Take them down please!
Bless your heart!
Like most things, truth and reality lies somewhere between the “COVID is fake news/vaccine is a Gates/Soros/Big Pharma conspiracy” and “vaccine is the panacea/the unmasked and unvaxxed are an existential threat to my life” extremes…
36  76  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89 
Page 86 of 89
Go to