LOA #20-03 – Voluntary Scheduling Options

Subscribe
43  83  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96 
Page 93 of 96
Go to
LOA #20-03 – Voluntary Scheduling Options
Quote: If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice
Quote: Well, yeah, no decision is a decision. But, I’m more curious why someone would log-in to access their ballot but not select an option. Doing this had absolutely no impact on the outcome. Just seems a little weird in by book.

I guess you missed the reference (or I’m too old!)

You must be a New World Man.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: I guess you missed the reference (or I’m too old!)

You must be a New World Man.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
And I'm an old Analog Kid.
Quote: And I'm an old Analog Kid.
Recent lockdowns portend a Distant Early Warning things are not getting better. But I certainly am looking forward to Finding My Way back to better times when we can all be making Big Money again.

Will have to see the details, but thinking I will keep it Closer to the Heart and vote yes for 20-04.
So now that 20-03 has been approved, what do you think they will actually offer for the December bid period? ULC isn't an option, but I'm curious how many MBL, CBL and Reduced Lines are thrown out there and in what catagories. The way the narrow bodies are with green slips right now, and the fact that a lot of UNA's will just stay UNA instead of retraining, I'm betting there's not a lot of anything on the narrow body side. Widebodies...sky's the limit. Obviously, we will find out in another couple days.
Quote: Recent lockdowns portend a Distant Early Warning things are not getting better. But I certainly am looking forward to Finding My Way back to better times when we can all be making Big Money again.

Will have to see the details, but thinking I will keep it Closer to the Heart and vote yes for 20-04.

That’s the Spirit!(of the Radio)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Well..waiting for CR to share the blank line Dec info.. crickets 2 days before Dec bid opens. About par for the course.
Quote: Well..waiting for CR to share the blank line Dec info.. crickets 2 days before Dec bid opens. About par for the course.
As I posted before there was no full or partial month VLOAs on any NB a/c except the 220 in December. So don’t expect any.
Quote: Well..waiting for CR to share the blank line Dec info.. crickets 2 days before Dec bid opens. About par for the course.
From JL: “These voluntary scheduling options – including reduced regular lines, monthly blank lines and continuous 12-month blank lines – will be available in the December bid package.”
Quote: As I posted before there was no full or partial month VLOAs on any NB a/c except the 220 in December. So don’t expect any.
Some of us are on WBs that had Dec KLOAs, so yeah I do expect them for my category.
Quote: From JL: “These voluntary scheduling options – including reduced regular lines, monthly blank lines and continuous 12-month blank lines – will be available in the December bid package.”
Surely, Lucy won’t pull the football away again !
43  83  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96 
Page 93 of 96
Go to