-700 at the MX hangar in ATW

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 12 of 19
Go to
Quote: Anyone know what the arbitrator decided?
well let’s see, they were a couple days late telling us about the extension, so I imagine in a few days we’ll be told nothing as well. Regardless, I don’t think we’ll like his decision based on current economics.
Communication from the union the same day?!? What the...??
Don't tell me the "blended rate" leads to a paycut!
Quote: Don't tell me the "blended rate" leads to a paycut!
I was lead to believe we won’t have a blended rate because of our no dual qualification contract language. The 700 would be considered a different qualification. That means you’re a 200 pilot or a 700 pilot, not both so we’d have to have a 200 pay scale and a 700 pay scale. I’m curious to see if that actually holds true. Either way I’m not holding my breath for a huge pay increase.
Quote: I was lead to believe we won’t have a blended rate because of our no dual qualification contract language. The 700 would be considered a different qualification. That means you’re a 200 pilot or a 700 pilot, not both so we’d have to have a 200 pay scale and a 700 pay scale. I’m curious to see if that actually holds true. Either way I’m not holding my breath for a huge pay increase.
as I understand the CBA language dual qualified is for seats, IE CA qualified FO’s.
Quote: as I understand the CBA language dual qualified is for seats, IE CA qualified FO’s.
It says “seat and / or equipment”
I’m assuming the arbitrator’s award is not too great since the union wants to discuss things internally and with the company before telling the rest of us anything.
Quote: I’m assuming the arbitrator’s award is not too great since the union wants to discuss things internally and with the company before telling the rest of us anything.
I’ve heard that the pilot group will not be happy .
They are trying to figure out how to put a positive spin on it , trying to polish up the turd .
Quote: I’ve heard that the pilot group will not be happy .

They are trying to figure out how to put a positive spin on it , trying to polish up the turd .
No doubt. That email immediately gave me a horrible taste in my mouth!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Quote: No doubt. That email immediately gave me a horrible taste in my mouth!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
yep, can’t be anything good.
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 12 of 19
Go to