Amateur Hour for the Local

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
You all know what is going on with our FB page and the "list". If anybody from the union leadership knew anything about organized labor they would know how reckless they are acting right now.

EXCO, Stewards, Scheduling Committee are a bunch of amateurs.
Sounds like someone who is on the list.
Quote: You all know what is going on with our FB page and the "list". If anybody from the union leadership knew anything about organized labor they would know how reckless they are acting right now.

I’m just glad that you came here to a secured communications platform to talk about the activity on our “private” FB group.
Quote: You all know what is going on with our FB page and the "list". If anybody from the union leadership knew anything about organized labor they would know how reckless they are acting right now.

What happened when you expressed your concerns directly?
Anyone care to expand on “The List”? Personally I could not stomach all of the whining on the Teamsters’ FB site. How does one end up on “The List” & what has changed with our IBT contract? Also, what happens to our brothers & sisters that find themselves listed? I have received zero guidance / warning on how to avoid being shamed... if that is the intent.

What’s your fkin deal? Why don’t be a man and bring this up directly with the union or in the official Facebook forum?

What’s with these “anonymous” attacks that really hold no weight and are such a broad brush approach to just smear and even undermine our local representation that’s genuinely made up of hard working individuals that have the support of the absolute majority of the pilot group.

Your not only acting reckless but like a complete douchebag. If you hate Allegiant so much and our local union you should just move on to whatever you consider more worthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Anyone care to expand on “The List”? Personally I could not stomach all of the whining on the Teamsters’ FB site. How does one end up on “The List” & what has changed with our IBT contract? Also, what happens to our brothers & sisters that find themselves listed? I have received zero guidance / warning on how to avoid being shamed... if that is the intent.
i find it odd as well. I’m one of the one hundred and don’t give half a **** what you do with your schedule.
Quote: What’s your fkin deal? Why don’t be a man and bring this up directly with the union or in the official Facebook forum?

What’s with these “anonymous” attacks that really hold no weight and are such a broad brush approach to just smear and even undermine our local representation that’s genuinely made up of hard working individuals that have the support of the absolute majority of the pilot group.

Your not only acting reckless but like a complete douchebag. If you hate Allegiant so much and our local union you should just move on to whatever you consider more worthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just want to exercise my contractual rights when bidding/trading/picking up trips from OT without being demonized...
Quote: I just want to exercise my contractual rights when bidding/trading/picking up trips from OT without being demonized...
No one has taken away your “contractual rights” to pickup. You have to do what works for you.

On the other hand, your peers are always judging you, whether it’s for being a crappy captain, bad FO, or for how you act at work.
Quote: No one has taken away your “contractual rights” to pickup. You have to do what works for you.

On the other hand, your peers are always judging you, whether it’s for being a crappy captain, bad FO, or for how you act at work.
You're talking about apples and oranges - totally disingenuous.

Judging a pilot's competence is one thing, putting pilots' names on this type of "list" and using the Union's access to merlot to see hidden schedules for the purpose of you know what is an entirely different animal. Don't even try to compare the two. We all know what is going and that it needs to stop. But hey, "in unity" right...
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to