30 Million Americans Vaccinated In 25 Days

Subscribe
23  63  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  83 
Page 73 of 118
Go to
Quote: You already got vaccinated? Are you NYC based or are guys in other states actually getting it?
I got my first shot thru the VA last week. In my area the VA is doing 1000 vaccinations a day and my county is doing 700 a week.
Quote: Most in my unit are refusing it while it’s voluntary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meanwhile in the Marine Corps....”The first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be Sir!”......I’ll take the shot. I’m not scared.
Quote: I’m in the Guard. We’re getting the Pfizer juice and so far I haven’t heard anyone feeling ill from it.
Totally unscientific, but we've found that if you've already had the rona, the first shot makes you sick and the second shot isn't bad. If you haven't had rona, it's the opposite. Intense sickness that lasts maybe a day or so....body aches, fever, chills. Our base is giving out Moderna.
Quote: Totally unscientific, but we've found that if you've already had the rona, the first shot makes you sick and the second shot isn't bad. If you haven't had rona, it's the opposite. Intense sickness that lasts maybe a day or so....body aches, fever, chills. Our base is giving out Moderna.
What if you have had both and no sickness from either? Placebo group? 🤔🙄🤣
Quote: link to this?
I've searched and searched I assume that whole thread got deleted, so I cannot link it now.
Quote: Most in my unit are refusing it while it’s voluntary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my unit, the vast majority of officers/senior enlisted are volunteering for the vaccine, but most young E-6 and below are refusing.
Quote: Washington Post reporting 1/3 of military members being offered the vaccine are refusing it. According the to article, because the vaccine was developed under emergency use mandates, soldiers can't be ordered to take it.

Is that true?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...mbers-refusal/

(Then again, I really don't believe much of what I read anywhere outside of physical books anymore. It is interesting to note the military is gathering data based on "communities". Frankly, if my "community" had been used as literal Guinea pigs under the Tuskegee syphilis experiments, I doubt I'd be very trusting of vaccines developed in a hurry; doubly so if I was young and fit).
Yes, they can refuse.

Precedent set in US Supreme Court case Doe#1 v. Rumsfeld. Had to do with DoD trying to mandate the anthrax vaccine. Most of you were in middle school when this was going down. Not the first rodeo.

Nice to see you mention the Tuskegee experiment. Many are ignorant.

Don't take the shot. Especially if you want to have kids. You don't need it unless you are <75 years old and have multi comorbidities.
Quote: Yes, they can refuse.

Precedent set in US Supreme Court case Doe#1 v. Rumsfeld. Had to do with DoD trying to mandate the anthrax vaccine. Most of you were in middle school when this was going down. Not the first rodeo.

Don't take the shot. Especially if you want to have kids. You don't need it unless you are <75 years old and have multi comorbidities.
Would you mind elaborating please? Thanks.
Quote: Yes, they can refuse.

"Indeed, data from the human studies of the Pfizer vaccine don’t bear out this theory. In the Pfizer trial, which included more than 37,000 people, women were given pregnancy tests before they were accepted to the study. They were excluded if they were already pregnant. During the trial, 23 women conceived, likely by accident. Twelve of these pregnancies happened in the vaccine group, and 11 in the placebo group. They continued to be followed as part of the study."
Quote: I use to fly with a conspiracy guy. The final straw, one night at dinner, he told the Polish FA's the holocaust didn't happen. Didn't go over well.
Reminds me of the actor who portrayed the Frenchman in Hogan’s Hero’s. Go to Holocaust seminars. They talked about how the Jews got serial numbers tattooed on their arm. Someone always denied the Holocaust ever happened. He would calmly walk over to them and roll up his sleeve. There, right in front of the denier’s nose was his serial number, tattooed on his forearm. You can see videos of it.
23  63  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  83 
Page 73 of 118
Go to