Kalitta Pilots CBA update

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 57
Go to
Quote: 6% pay raise and 12% direct contribution is what I heard
Is the $286 12 year 747 Captain rate that's currently listed on APC still accurate?
Everything is a rumor until it’s released. Every detail about the contract negotiations have been very tight lipped by our union to keep the confidentiality agreement in tact. I expect nothing else until it’s actually released. It’s great to ponder ideas but nothing is true until it’s out, and we’re not getting anything until the majority of the pilot group agrees to the terms.
☝🏻☝🏻What WMU said. Very little has been leaked to our group, other than before negotiations initially broke down we were “pretty far apart” when it came to the important contractual stuff. There’s been some strange happenings the last week or so, and I have great confidence in our negotiations team, but I’ll reserve my excitement for when I actually see some numbers.
I won’t divulge names, at least one of the negotiators will be voting no. I imagine this will be a slap in
the face and not a great contract. I hope I’m wrong. This whole situation seems shady with the committee stepping down and miraculously our MEC finishes the negotiations. Very shady. Hope I’m wrong though.
Quote: I won’t divulge names, at least one of the negotiators will be voting no. I imagine this will be a slap in
the face and not a great contract. I hope I’m wrong. This whole situation seems shady with the committee stepping down and miraculously our MEC finishes the negotiations. Very shady. Hope I’m wrong though.
I don’t expect anything great, this whole situation has seemed liked some behind the curtains stuff.
Quote: I don’t expect anything great, this whole situation has seemed liked some behind the curtains stuff.

I just hope the pilot group sees through this and votes it down (if it really is as bad as I think it will be). We shouldn’t settle just because it’s “Covid” and we are “lucky” to have a job. We are lucky that doesn’t change the fact the company is making money hand over fist. If this doesn’t end up being good. I will have lost faith in Kalitta's “we love our employees” attitude.
Quote: I just hope the pilot group sees through this and votes it down (if it really is as bad as I think it will be). We shouldn’t settle just because it’s “Covid” and we are “lucky” to have a job. We are lucky that doesn’t change the fact the company is making money hand over fist. If this doesn’t end up being good. I will have lost faith in Kalitta's “we love our employees” attitude.
I have a thought, before we talk about voting for or against something, we take the time to read it. Unlike our congress I think our pilot group should put on their big boy pants and do our due diligence.
Quote: I have a thought, before we talk about voting for or against something, we take the time to read it. Unlike our congress I think our pilot group should put on their big boy pants and do our due diligence.
wise words
Quote: I have a thought, before we talk about voting for or against something, we take the time to read it. Unlike our congress I think our pilot group should put on their big boy pants and do our due diligence.
Bingo!!!!!
What’s the estimate on when we will get to see the language?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 57
Go to