Mesa 4.0 what’s the latest

Subscribe
9  59  99  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  119  159  209 
Page 109 of 271
Go to
Quote: Mesa has an outstanding reputation amongst Legacy airline recruitment teams worldwide. No one is ever doubting the qualifications of a Mesa Pilot.
You are right about that. The pilot group is like Barry Sanders. One of the best running backs to ever play, but he wasted his prime years with the Lions. Imagine how good he woulda been with any other team. Anywho, I hope being mesa lifer is worth it for you.
Ladies… ladies… hate the company not each other. Play nice now.
Quote: Ladies… ladies… hate the company not each other. Play nice now.
Exactly, 44th St. is where people should be directing every last ounce of their anger here.
Quote: im not sure why you are trying to put down a coworker. We are all on the same team together. Why would having a career at Mesa be a bad thing? I’m pretty senior, I fly with wonderful people and love what I do.
Funny you consider calling someone a mesa lifer to be a put down.
Quote: How is it going out there on the line, Mesa Family? We’ve luckily avoided the critical meltdown that some naysayers like to poke fun at! Mesa stands strong once more!!!!
Need to refine those trolling skills a little more
Quote: I am not trolling you
How’s Envoy? How long till you flow to American?
How much time do they take to call you back after submitting the application?
Quote: So I’m in training for the 145 and have to do the CBTs. I have a MacBook Pro, an iPad Pro and the company iPad. None of the CBTs work on a Mac product for me. Does anyone here know how to get them to work? When I flew at my old airline, we had to download Puffin to watch CBTs for the 175, now puffin cost a few bucks and I hate to buy it if it’s not going to work.

Am I going to have to buy a windows computer just to get through training?
hmm how’s the 145?
Quote: How much time do they take to call you back after submitting the application?
What are your reasons for wanting to come here if I may ask?
Quote: What are your reasons for wanting to come here if I may ask?
The only reason is a lot of flying you get and being an AVIATE partner?
Can you share some insights of what's happening?
9  59  99  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  119  159  209 
Page 109 of 271
Go to