Mesa 4.0 what’s the latest

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23  63  113 
Page 13 of 271
Go to
Quote: So everything in the "when will training restart" thread for classes in April was fake news?
Yep. Not happening. Company issued intent to recall letters. It’s not bad news. It’s just not really a recall.
Quote: Intent to recall? As if they’re just trying to keep interest in the ones sent home/ cadets in the event they do need to recall later on?
It's expected recalls to start slowly in April. And perhaps upgrades too.
Quote: It's expected recalls to start slowly in April. And perhaps upgrades too.
Ejet upgrades maybe. But crj we are captain fat.
Quote: Ejet upgrades maybe. But crj we are captain fat.
hell wherever I can upgrade I’ll upgrade. Don’t really care what equipment.
Quote: hell wherever I can upgrade I’ll upgrade. Don’t really care what equipment.
Yup, although I would love to stay in dfw and going ejet will lead to another IAD stint. Hopefully the old dfw captains start retiring or there’s a mass exodus to the cargo side. Maybe Frontier can be our friend.
Quote: Yup, although I would love to stay in dfw and going ejet will lead to another IAD stint. Hopefully the old dfw captains start retiring or there’s a mass exodus to the cargo side. Maybe Frontier can be our friend.
‘Why not try to get to Frontier yourself....
Quote: ‘Why not try to get to Frontier yourself....
I have apps out to a lot of places including frontier. But I don’t anticipate getting a call back while there’s a bunch of guys on the street who are much more qualified than me. So I think I’m more likely to upgrade here first.
Quote: I have apps out to a lot of places including frontier. But I don’t anticipate getting a call back while there’s a bunch of guys on the street who are much more qualified than me. So I think I’m more likely to upgrade here first.

The good news is IAD is senior. IAH is where I think most upgrades will go.
Quote: The good news is IAD is senior. IAH is where I think most upgrades will go.
You’re probably right. I guess we’ll know more once it’s fully staffed and it’s hours are filled out. And of course, flying returns.
So obv everyone saw the news about the training to start at the end of march, 10 pilots every 3 weeks etc based on seniority. Guess the question is say a pilot was hired 2/1/2020 and there is cadets with the hrs and was hired 1/5/2020 how would all of that work. Anyone have any insight if it just pilots that were in class or if its in general.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23  63  113 
Page 13 of 271
Go to