Pilot Extremist Behavior & Ramifications

Subscribe
7  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 17 of 17
Go to
Quote: This right here ^^^
FAA is even worse by the way.
Foaming at the mouth ultra conservative.
Tell you what, if you still believe the election was “stolen” you should have your First Class medical revoked.
https://www.usnews.com/news/us/artic...s-capitol-riot

Quote:
A Federal Aviation Administration employee and QAnon follower from California who had been on the FBI’s radar is facing federal charges after authorities say he confessed to taking part in the siege of the U.S. Capitol.
Quote: https://www.usnews.com/news/us/artic...s-capitol-riot
Unlike the airlines, the FAA probably can't fire him.
The people who think it is a good idea to have the "thought police" unleashed on people -- regardless of what political, religious, or otherwise views they hold -- will inevitably have that weapon turned back upon themselves.

While it feels good in the short term to banish those whose views you don't agree with, making some kind of socially-approved thought purity a requirement for employment, or any one of the untold ways of socially or financially participating in society is an unbelievably bad path to embark on culturally.

We need to return our cultural trajectory back to the intent of "live and let live" as a cultural value, otherwise there is a dystopian future close ahead.
Quote: The people who think it is a good idea to have the "thought police" unleashed on people -- regardless of what political, religious, or otherwise views they hold -- will inevitably have that weapon turned back upon themselves.

While it feels good in the short term to banish those whose views you don't agree with, making some kind of socially-approved thought purity a requirement for employment, or any one of the untold ways of socially or financially participating in society is an unbelievably bad path to embark on culturally.

We need to return our cultural trajectory back to the intent of "live and let live" as a cultural value, otherwise there is a dystopian future close ahead.

Yep. Even the PRC couldn’t tolerate the Red Guards all that long.
Quote: Yep. Even the PRC couldn’t tolerate the Red Guards all that long.
They're pretty close to the capability to achieve similar ends with their digital social credit system.

Unfortunately, there are a good number of Americans who are deeply concerned with which philosophical or cultural outlooks of their fellow citizens are wrong and who would absolutely love to have a similar system right here in the "Land of the Free". Only, though, if it is controlled by "their" people.
Quote: Looks like he got fired. His name dose not show up in Ultipro
He's still showing active on the February seniority list, but maybe it happened after that came out. Even if he did, I'm sure the union will get him his job back.
Quote: They're pretty close to the capability to achieve similar ends with their digital social credit system.

Unfortunately, there are a good number of Americans who are deeply concerned with which philosophical or cultural outlooks of their fellow citizens are wrong and who would absolutely love to have a similar system right here in the "Land of the Free". Only, though, if it is controlled by "their" people.
Yes, a "social credit" system is not something we want here. For anyone who doesn't know what that is, now might be a good time to read up on what the PRC is doing with it.
https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/96547...-their-stories

NPR (fake news!) has a really good page that updates everyone that gets arrested for Capitol Insurrection. This is the write up on Larry. Outed by the ex is never a good look...

Larry Rendall Brock was among the group of rioters who made it to the Senate floor. In photographs, he canbe seen in a "military-style helmet, tactical vest and holding flex-cuffs in his right hand," according to court documents. One witness who called the FBI was Brock's ex-wife, who had been married to him for 18 years and recognized him from the photos. She said, "I just know that when I saw this was happening, I was afraid he would be there." In fact, it seems Brock was expecting a moment like Jan. 6, according to social media posts detailed in his court documents. On Dec. 24, he posted on Facebook that he had purchased body armor and a helmet "for the civil war that is coming." On Jan. 1, he wrote, "I suspect that this is what will happen on the 6th. The castle will be stormed. The question is what then?" On Jan. 6, he posted again: "Patriots on the Capitol," "Patriots storming," and "Men with guns need to shoot there [sic] way in," according to court documents. Brock was a lieutenant colonel and an A-10 pilot in the Air Force, serving on active duty from 1989 to 1998, according to the Air Force. He retired from the Air Force Reserves in 2014. “The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” Brock told The New Yorker in an interview. He also told the magazine that once he was at the Capitol building, he assumed he was allowed to enter. In 2018, Brock was fired from CAE SimuFlite Inc. because of "threatening and discriminatory speech," including saying to other employees that he "not killed anyone for a while," according to court documents.
Quote: Whoa buddy. Not a flattering article here going around. I think ol' RG may have finally pushed it too far.

https://onemileatatime.com/extremist...ant-air-pilot/
That is hysterical. I know RG from a previous flying life. This doesn’t surprise me a bit.
7  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 17 of 17
Go to