Paranoid Pilots?

Subscribe
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26 
Page 22 of 26
Go to
Quote: This is exactly what management thinks of us, and wants us to think of ourselves.
I could care less what they think of me. As long as the money is good and I get paid on time, I’m good.
Quote: Do any of you wake up in the morning and feel like a complete loser? I do all the time when I think of career choice and my life in general.
And you work for what airline??
Quote: I could care less what they think of me. As long as the money is good and I get paid on time, I’m good.
These two posts right together really don’t jibe..
Quote: I could care less what they think of me. As long as the money is good and I get paid on time, I’m good.
In 5.....4.....3....2....1
Quote: In 5.....4.....3....2....1
Obie Trice, real name no gimmicks!
Quote: Obie Trice, real name no gimmicks!
....round the outSIDE!

*great song
Quote: My God, man. Where do you work that would give you such a low opinion of your colleagues? A good number of people I work with have graduate degrees. And no one gets in without at least a bachelor's (and within the last 10 years) a high GPA.
envious ankle biters. This is the biggest issue with allowing anyone on these boards. Funny how these tools love to tell us how easy our jobs are, how smart/not smart we are etc. Meanwhile if you were to ask any of them to do it, they wouldn’t be able to get the 5 point harness fastened, much less do our job, regardless of how many hours they spend eating Cheetos and playing Microsoft simulator.
Quote: envious ankle biters. This is the biggest issue with allowing anyone on these boards. Funny how these tools love to tell us how easy our jobs are, how smart/not smart we are etc. Meanwhile if you were to ask any of them to do it, they wouldn’t be able to get the 5 point harness fastened, much less do our job, regardless of how many hours they spend eating Cheetos and playing Microsoft simulator.
It’s not that I think the job is easy. In fact, there are days when it’s quite challenging and stressful, and I’m glad my training kicks in and helps me in my decision making process.

All I really said was that an airline pilot is a blue collar job with specialized training. That said, I feel like a loser anyway and I always wonder what life would be like had I not pursued this career.
Quote: It’s not that I think the job is easy. In fact, there are days when it’s quite challenging and stressful, and I’m glad my training kicks in and helps me in my decision making process.

All I really said was that an airline pilot is a blue collar job with specialized training. That said, I feel like a loser anyway and I always wonder what life would be like had I not pursued this career.
Uhmm... Nope, not buying it.
Quote: And you work for what airline??
He’s apparently a young guy living with his parents working for Piedmont.

123494:
I can empathize with how you feel in these times but the money will come and you’ll actually have time for a side hustle. Just keep sharpening the saw and working on yourself. If you feel like a loser start reading some good self help stuff like 7 habits and 12 rules for life. I noticed you talking about money in a different thread. It seems like you are subscribing a lot to “wealth building gurus”. Many of them are making their money on the dream they are selling be it through books or youtube. Give Kyosaki a break for awhile.
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26 
Page 22 of 26
Go to