Prepare Yourselves... 2021 AEs

Subscribe
34  84  124  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  144  184  234 
Page 134 of 397
Go to
Don't forget that the company can bump the TLV higher (up to the new, lower permanent limit) at their discretion. I wouldn't be surprised to see the TLV go up to that limit this summer, and if not this summer then definitely next summer. All the PSP extension does is give them the ability to keep it lower for longer if they want to. Also, once they raise the TLV window they cannot lower it again.
Quote: I guess I'm not following. It says end, not start. the temporary relief allows for the TLV to be lowered from the current floor of 75 to 72. That would still be in effect during summer 2022. Lower TLV = more pilots. So what am I missing?
The point is that they can also raise it to 75-80 rather than resetting to the permanent, lower TLV of 73-78. They will almost certainly do this rather than keeping the TLV low and having to add more pilots to every category.
Quote: The point is that they can also raise it to 75-80 rather than resetting to the permanent, lower TLV of 73-78. They will almost certainly do this rather than keeping the TLV low and having to add more pilots to every category.
Yes - they could raise it back to what it was prior to them lowering it. Remember, wherever you go - there you are.

Scoop
Quote: The point is that they can also raise it to 75-80 rather than resetting to the permanent, lower TLV of 73-78. They will almost certainly do this rather than keeping the TLV low and having to add more pilots to every category.
Don’t forget the temporary changes to LOA 20-04 expire when a rolling 3 month average of block hours exceeds 80% of the same months in 2019. So while yes, they can jack the TLV back to 75-80, it’s highly unlikely that they could sustain that for very long before the termination provision kicks in and the TLV reverts to the new, permanent 73-78 window...
Quote: Don’t forget the temporary changes to LOA 20-04 expire when a rolling 3 month average of block hours exceeds 80% of the same months in 2019. So while yes, they can jack the TLV back to 75-80, it’s highly unlikely that they could sustain that for very long before the termination provision kicks in and the TLV reverts to the new, permanent 73-78 window...

Looks like it only ends the temporary lower TLV not positive space commuting, in that case. Good work NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: Looks like it only ends the temporary lower TLV not positive space commuting, in that case. Good work NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Correct, the only temporary things that are terminated at the 80% threshold are the TLV window, the 30 hour reduced affected pilot pay, and the no furlough clause.
Quote: PS to work is extended though. I'm sure they are going to come crawling back for that soon.
1000% they are going to be looking for relief on that. From my favorite American Idol judge “yeah, that’s gonna be a no from me dawg.”
Quote: 1000% they are going to be looking for relief on that. From my favorite American Idol judge “yeah, that’s gonna be a no from me dawg.”
But they’ll order Maxes if you give it up. Only if you give it up though. Plus profit sharing. You gotta give that up too. But Maxessss
Quote: But they’ll order Maxes if you give it up. Only if you give it up though. Plus profit sharing. You gotta give that up too. But Maxessss
Well that’s a tough one. But still a no from me dawg.
Quote: But they’ll order Maxes if you give it up. Only if you give it up though. Plus profit sharing. You gotta give that up too. But Maxessss
Ordering Maxes means 10 years of positive space commuting for me. Hard pass.
34  84  124  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  144  184  234 
Page 134 of 397
Go to