Prepare Yourselves... 2021 AEs

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11  51  101 
Page 1 of 397
Go to
Cryptic and not so cryptic messaging from Flight Ops in numerous recent updates hint at a rapid reversal of fortune and max training is on the horizon. New hires are even on the table. With so many early retirements we might see the return of breathtaking movement. Keep your fingers crossed!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Unless we have super bad thunderstorms or it’s a leap year...
Quote: Cryptic and not so cryptic messaging from Flight Ops in numerous recent updates hint at a rapid reversal of fortune and max training is on the horizon. New hires are even on the table. With so many early retirements we might see the return of breathtaking movement. Keep your fingers crossed!

source? I haven’t seen anything like that communicated.....
Quote: source? I haven’t seen anything like that communicated.....
Check the January Pilot Training and Standards update

Quote: source? I haven’t seen anything like that communicated.....
I read something along those lines on several Workplace Flight Standards group threads.
Yet meltdown during annual holiday travel, let’s hope we can get our act together.
Quote: Cryptic and not so cryptic messaging from Flight Ops in numerous recent updates hint at a rapid reversal of fortune and max training is on the horizon. New hires are even on the table. With so many early retirements we might see the return of breathtaking movement. Keep your fingers crossed!

We're not handling the current training load, presumably because we are already at max training. What are the current NQAT numbers? The only way the company can handle movement is with cancelled awards and/or pilots returning to previous seats. Some of those previous Base/Equipment/Seat options don't exist. I predict we will be working our way out of a self-imposed training disaster for another 12-18 months. Upcoming AEs will get massaged beyond belief to award short courses and normal requals while avoiding IQ.

Please bring on the AEs though.
Quote: Unless we have super bad thunderstorms or it’s a leap year...
Well we need to turn to our crack meteorologist now that hes stopped trying to be management and he's showing his face around again.

​​​​​
Quote: I read something along those lines on several Workplace Flight Standards group threads.
I can’t find this group on workspace....
What’s AE?
1  2  3  4  5  11  51  101 
Page 1 of 397
Go to