Application Window Stats — 27 JAN to 17 FEB

Subscribe
View Poll Results: Did you get a First Officer interview invite?
Yes
24.62%
No
75.38%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 20
Go to
I think you are correct as the same has happened before. They might send some emails before the window closes.
So virtual interviews ? any idea how is it going to be ?
I’m not convinced the powers that be even know how it’s going to go with virtual interviews yet. Never done them here before. Probably still working out the details. A couple guys I recommended last year and were sent the online assessment before COVID have been contacted saying that they will continue the process “when hiring resumes” indicating to me they’re not quite ready to call/schedule stuff just yet.

At both airlines I’ve worked for, when the word comes down from on high to start hiring, it’s usually a pretty big scramble to ramp things up.
Very informative article for all the F9 hopefuls out there.

Nearly 800 pilots have applied for jobs at Frontier Airlines with only 100 open spots — here's what execs look for when hiring
Quote: Very informative article for all the F9 hopefuls out there.

Nearly 800 pilots have applied for jobs at Frontier Airlines with only 100 open spots — here's what execs look for when hiring
Very informative. BL detailed the pre-COVID interview process but the article was geared toward the current application window and what candidates can expect. It makes me think that, even despite the virtual interview process, they’re going to still have some sort of scenario-based interview, knowledge exam, etc.
- Flight Experience- 2000TT/ 500PIC/ 450TPIC
- Highest Education Level- HS
- Type Ratings- 2
- # of Recommendations (internal, external, Silver Bullets)- 4 internal, 1 external
- # Hiring Events Attended (MTC, job fairs)- 1 MTC
-Notable Job Positions (Captain, LCA, Chief Pilot, Sim Instructor, Union Rep, etc.)- Captain
-Military Service- None
- Volunteer Experience- Yes
Flight Experience - 3250TT / 1985PIC / 1100TPIC
- Highest Education Level - B.S.
- Type Ratings - 1
- # of Recommendations(internal, external, Silver Bullets) - 1 internal, 2 external
- # Hiring Events Attended(MTC, job fairs) - None
-Notable Job Positions(Captain, LCA, Chief Pilot, Sim Instructor, Union Rep, etc.) - Captain, Recruiter, Mentor
-Military Service - None
-Volunteer Experience - Yes
Flight Experience - 3800TT / 2500PIC / 1050TPIC
- Highest Education Level - B.A.
- Type Ratings - 1
- # of Recommendations(internal, external, Silver Bullets) - 1 internal,
- # Hiring Events Attended(MTC, job fairs) - 1
-Notable Job Positions(Captain, LCA, Chief Pilot, Sim Instructor, Union Rep, etc.) - Captain, Ground school instructor, Sim instructor
-Volunteer Experience - Yes
Are invites already being sent out from the current open window? Is this confirmed, a fact?

Thank you
Any intel from the Webinar today? Thanks!
How did you guys end up with that crayon-eating window-licker Lambert...If you look up tool in Websters there is a picture of Bwad.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 20
Go to