9-11 Al Qaeda Masterminds get Vaccine

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
May they get the vaccine so they do not die from Covid-19 a couple of weeks before they get executed. I think that would be ironic.
Quote: confidently incorrect as usual, but the ignorant don't usually recognize their own ignorance. Let me help you out there bud.

The supreme court case of boumediene v. Bush dealt with this.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...s13-story.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielf...h=7cfe996c4f1d

"the justices said the constitution from the beginning enshrined the “privilege of habeas corpus” -- or the right to go before a judge -- as one of the safeguards of liberty. And that right extends even to foreigners captured in the war on terrorism, the high court said, particularly when they have been held for as long as six years without charges."

google is really pretty easy to use. You should try it sometime bud, maybe you wouldn't be wrong all the time "smart guy"
🤣
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Quote: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I know GITMO has a lot of "sunk cost" to those still defending it, but come on. If you're wrong, admit it and do better. A never ending war versus "terror" is a convenient way of securing funds for your department indefinitely. That said, torture and barbarism actually justify the people who would hurt us, since it makes us exactly the same. Sorry to say. GITMO defenders are tribalists.
Quote: I know GITMO has a lot of "sunk cost" to those still defending it, but come on. If you're wrong, admit it and do better. A never ending war versus "terror" is a convenient way of securing funds for your department indefinitely. That said, torture and barbarism actually justify the people who would hurt us, since it makes us exactly the same. Sorry to say. GITMO defenders are tribalists.
Please show your work where I defended it. In your own words, “do better”.
Quote: Please show your work where I defended it. In your own words, “do better”.
sorry red, replied to your thread. Meant to post to main thread. Not coming after you
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to