Masks mandatory at all times?

Subscribe
26  32  33  34  35  36 
Page 36 of 36
Go to
Quote: Yes, exactly this. Everyone is different. I've found I can go a whole flight, but I still remove it for takeoff and approach/landing.
So just to follow the science, you take off the mask for critical phases of flight. Unless you are on a WB you have now infected the person next you because over multiple legs and days you are going to have more than 15 minutes of exposure. I don’t like to wear the mask for taxi, takeoff, approach/landing and taxi in. (If the other pilot has an issue I will wear it during cruise) That’s well over 15 minutes per flight.

For me it is TEM and making the best decision I can based on the information I have. It is stricty for better communication purposes and safety, in my opinion. Make the decision that is best for you to safely operate an airplane.
The mask is a political symbol period. Wouldn't be but for politics. It's that simple.
Quote: They were. They were sent to nursing homes...
The guy that did that was a hero. Even won an Emmy.
Quote: The guy that did that was a hero. Even won an Emmy.

The situation for him has abruptly reversed.
Quote: The situation for him has abruptly reversed.
How does a politician get an Emmy?
Entertainment value?
Quote: The situation for him has abruptly reversed.
LOL. Sure it has. The machine protects it's loyal soldiers. He will either get an appointment in the Xiden administration somewhere for a nice raise and taxpayer funded benefits, or he will get reelected. With the stupidity of New York, the latter wouldn't surprise me one little bit.
Quote: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...293-4/fulltext

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Ahhh, the vaunted Lancet again
They retracted their last "study". Yet here your are - dogma

This is is about as useful as the retracted HCQ "study"
Come on Hank, this is silly even from you.
Quote: Ahhh, the vaunted Lancet again
They retracted their last "study". Yet here your are - dogma

This is is about as useful as the retracted HCQ "study"
Come on Hank, this is silly even from you.
Which part of the study didn’t you like?
26  32  33  34  35  36 
Page 36 of 36
Go to