Cares 3.0 — Airline Aid?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Does anyone have a reference to the airline aid being included in the Senates version of the 1.9T stimulus?
Last I heard it is, but they've been churning on it in DC for a couple days now so who knows?

But I doubt this congress is going to leave all those unions hanging out to dry.
https://airwaysmag.com/airlines/us-s...ines-airports/

yes. There is another 14 billion for the airlines. Payroll support until the end of September I believe.
A third bailout. Wow. Time to step up the service then.
Maybe you meant aircraft in service numbers, but I would appreciate some “Bail Out” $ for a coke vs the continuing lazy water bottle service on board. Not all carriers, just the weak ones. Of course some will say you’re lucky to get that... doh! And the hits just keep on coming.
I hope they are careful with pricing. I’m hearing complaints in the airport about pricing. It will not go over well if a fleeced sentiment forms among the people.
A third bailout, continued mismanagement and bad service won't go well with the common read folks.

Time for the government powers that be to let the people go and allow this economy to run.
COVID relief (everything) = 9%

Pork Barrel = 91%

What an ineffective government. Playing politics. Looking out for their special interests, Not saying some of the things are not good or needed, but what happened to debating and voting on them separately.
Quote: COVID relief (everything) = 9%

Pork Barrel = 91%

What an ineffective government. Playing politics. Looking out for their special interests, Not saying some of the things are not good or needed, but what happened to debating and voting on them separately.
Well, at least they rejected the min wage increase, because it had nothing to do with covid.
Yes. How dare those food prep workers, amongst other essential groups who kept working during the whole pandemic, even think of earning above poverty wages!
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to