Planesense

Subscribe
95  145  185  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  205  245  295 
Page 195 of 299
Go to
Quote: Smoking Man-check your messages, please. Thanks!
Sky dreamer check your messages. SM
Figured I'd apply for PlaneSense since I just hit 500TT. The more I look at going to the regionals the more I dislike the idea. I've always had an interest in them since I had a few friends go there. Seems like everyone there is happy and that really attracts me to a company.

Anyway, I meet the highly qualified requirements pretty well. If I understand correctly, if approved, I'd be in a hiring pool? What are the chances of going to training before 750TT?
Quote: Figured I'd apply for PlaneSense since I just hit 500TT. The more I look at going to the regionals the more I dislike the idea. I've always had an interest in them since I had a few friends go there. Seems like everyone there is happy and that really attracts me to a company.

Anyway, I meet the highly qualified requirements pretty well. If I understand correctly, if approved, I'd be in a hiring pool? What are the chances of going to training before 750TT?
Just raised mins to 1000 per an email that went out to a friend of mine. We shall see.
Quote: Just raised mins to 1000 per an email that went out to a friend of mine. We shall see.
I unfortunately just received the same email today. I can confirm the 1000 hour FO requirement.
Well that blows...

Quote: I unfortunately just received the same email today. I can confirm the 1000 hour FO requirement.
Quote: I unfortunately just received the same email today. I can confirm the 1000 hour FO requirement.
If we’re over 1000 total, what’s the odds of getting an interview this time of year?
“Pilot shortage”
Quote: “Pilot shortage”
Not when you’re by far the best company a 500 hour pilot could hope to work for.
Can someone put PM the email address of the person in charge of 401k, I’m a previous employee and my money is now missing, did you guys change providers?
Quote: Can someone put PM the email address of the person in charge of 401k, I’m a previous employee and my money is now missing, did you guys change providers?

It's all gone bwahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahahahha!

Just kidding, yeah we switched providers. Could be a couple weeks before everybody has access again. Just call the front desk at the hangar and ask for Elaine or anybody in HR. I'm surprised ADP didn't send anything out to you guys.
95  145  185  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  205  245  295 
Page 195 of 299
Go to