Planesense

Subscribe
18  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  38  78  128 
Page 28 of 299
Go to
Just saw an add in the orange site looking for captains. This seem interesting ....
Quote: Just saw an add in the orange site looking for captains. This seem interesting ....
Not totally... One we are a little short staffed at this point. Two it is for growth in the future.
Quote: Not totally... One we are a little short staffed at this point. Two it is for growth in the future.

I see they would like some jet time on your resume. Looking forward to 2017 and the PC-24s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fo to Ca
How long does it take to become a captain at Planesense?
Quote: How long does it take to become a captain at Planesense?
Well since we are hiring street captains, I guess it takes no time at all...

If you are an FO from the beginning its about merit. Show up do your job well, show that you care about learning and you'll upgrade pretty quick.
interesting. I can't find than info anywhere about the hiring of street captains. What is starting captain pay? Are pilots being used for all 8 days?
I was also invited to interview... Does anyone know how obtainable MCO is as a base? I live very close. Another info would be greatly appreciated.
Quote: interesting. I can't find than info anywhere about the hiring of street captains. What is starting captain pay? Are pilots being used for all 8 days?
In the summer you can expect to leave at 6am on day 1 and come home at midnight on day 8. It changes somewhat during the winter time.
Quote: I was also invited to interview... Does anyone know how obtainable MCO is as a base? I live very close. Another info would be greatly appreciated.
Bases are not awarded based on seniority but, by company need. However, given the fact that pilots are needed, I'm sure management will be happy to accommodate you to get you to sign on the dotted line.
How many PC24s ordered and expected (with options, etc)? When is the first one due on the line?
18  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  38  78  128 
Page 28 of 299
Go to