Hiring Again?!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 22
Go to
New email from our president states we are going to start hiring pilots again! No time table but sounded like immediately.
I mean I want to believe it, but I’ve been hurt before...😝
Quote: New email from our president states we are going to start hiring pilots again! No time table but sounded like immediately.
I agree with nearly everything RB said in that email. There will be a summer rush as states begin to reopen. Mostly leisure travelers at first, but hopefully businesses realize that flying is going to become safer with the vaccines starting to kill infection counts, and they will eventually come back.

Now is the right time to start training. If they have a class in April, the new pilots will be getting on IOE around June. I'd suspect that they will start scheduling the first class no later than mid-April to take full advantage of this opportunity.

I would not be surprised if there was another realignment with lots of upgrades soon to be able to utilize all those new FOs.
Best news I've heard in a while. Wonder if it's coincidental that we get this news just after the 700/900 rates? Union and company clearly stated that nothing was lined up so I expect so, but great news either way!
Quote: Best news I've heard in a while. Wonder if it's coincidental that we get this news just after the 700/900 rates? Union and company clearly stated that nothing was lined up so I expect so, but great news either way!
More likely related to PSP3 passage.
That's great news for you folks, so are all pilots being put on active flying status vs sitting at home and being paid through PSP?
First Officer position officially posted on the Air Wisconsin careers page today
Quote: First Officer position officially posted on the Air Wisconsin careers page today
Have all furloughed pilots been brought back in house?
Anyone know if they're bringing back people that were offered CJO's or had started training? I would think they'd start there first (or I hope, I fall into that bucket).
Quote: Anyone know if they're bringing back people that were offered CJO's or had started training? I would think they'd start there first (or I hope, I fall into that bucket).
I know multiple people who had CJO’s and haven’t been contacted yet
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 22
Go to