#BoycottDelta?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to
What a strange electorate we have if they can be swayed by a bottle of water or a button while standing in line.

“I left work early and waited in line for an hour to vote for Candidate X because I believe in his platform and understand his — look a free button. I’m voting for his opponent.”
Quote: What a strange electorate we have if they can be swayed by a bottle of water or a button while standing in line. Is their mind not really made up beforehand?
Look around you, we're surrounded by idiots who don't research anything. It's a miracle many people can wake up and get their teeth brushed, let alone go in line to vote. People are easily manipulated.
I thought Ed was supposed to be a cabinet member by now. What happened?
Quote: I thought Ed was supposed to be a cabinet member by now. What happened?
I assumed the conservatives were mad again, but apparently it’s the liberals this time? I don’t know what’s going on, mostly because I don’t pay attention, but apparently Delta supported a right leaning law? Is that correct?
Pardon my ignorance, I’m kind of like a part time Catholic who attends only Easter and Christmas services when it comes to politics. I only vote once a decade or so and just try to avoid it the rest of the time.
I’m kind of baffled by Ed if he supported something right leaning.
Damn, nobody was boycotting Delta on my commute out of ATL today, #openthedamnmiddleseat! Sent from the McDonalds across from A8 watching my 3rd chance push back.
Quote: Delta is a corporate enterprise that has its own views determined by the executive team and the BOD. You are paid as negotiated for your services not your political opinion to the enterprise.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
well hopefully delta won't throw its lot in with nambla, devil worshippers, or any other number of odd organizations, you might have trouble with your unwillingness to call it out.
Quote: I assumed the conservatives were mad again, but apparently it’s the liberals this time? I don’t know what’s going on, mostly because I don’t pay attention, but apparently Delta supported a right leaning law? Is that correct?
Pardon my ignorance, I’m kind of like a part time Catholic who attends only Easter and Christmas services when it comes to politics. I only vote once a decade or so and just try to avoid it the rest of the time.
I’m kind of baffled by Ed if he supported something right leaning.
Don't forget to go to church on Sunday. It's Easter!
Quote: Damn, nobody was boycotting Delta on my commute out of ATL today, #openthedamnmiddleseat! Sent from the McDonalds across from A8 watching my 3rd chance push back.
(positive space commuting is a thing now)
Quote: (positive space commuting is a thing now)
Yes it is. If your flight is oversold good luck with PS.

I've had this happen when rerouted and had to cancel original commute flight. You're left scrambling and often on the JS if lucky. Sometimes a call to pilot assist helps.
Quote: Let's see if the Blue team can steal the votes AGAIN. If they can steal, they might get a Blue governor.
they wont need to. Its just going to happen. The voting demographics have changed.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to