AA Hiring?

Subscribe
19  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  39  79  129 
Page 29 of 273
Go to
How do you enter dual received time in say a c172 on pilot credentials? Do we enter it as SIC time or do we just skip it? If thats the case then total time and time on pilot credentials wont match!!
Quote: How do you enter dual received time in say a c172 on pilot credentials? Do we enter it as SIC time or do we just skip it? If thats the case then total time and time on pilot credentials wont match!!
Yes. Enter dual as SIC. You can add it in the notes if you want that it's Dual. Or not, and they'll ask or they'll know since it's 172 time that they won't really worry about anyway. Good luck.
Quote: My pilot credentials still has bugs in it. It wont save my alternate email and my are you a veteran question. Once you log out and log back in, it disappears..
Thats bad. And this is from the airline that wants you to believe they can process thousands, hire 1300 then train them. All while the new hire training has choked down to 737 and Airbus. Gone are the 757/767, 190 and 330 fleets and sims to absorb pilots. Additionally "shutting "down the CLT training center for Airbus and the down time of moving 320 sims to Dallas. They will be lucky to do 800. No, 600.
chip Long wants to appear as a genius with the "shutdown " of CLT training center. When the smoke clears, the AAL group still has the center and its inherent costs. It's all moved to wholly owned status. It makes no sense. Lots of high fives around the boardroom however....
Quote: Welcome to American, where technical “glitches” are considered features by management. Just like how hard it is to submit an expense report or get paid for your vaccines….
THIS
It's this.
Quote: How do you enter dual received time in say a c172 on pilot credentials? Do we enter it as SIC time or do we just skip it? If thats the case then total time and time on pilot credentials wont match!!
Not trying to be a butthole, but read the FAQ...

https://aa.pilotcredentials.com/faq
Quote: Not trying to be a butthole, but read the FAQ...

https://aa.pilotcredentials.com/faq
I need good karma so I’m just gonna post the info.

Q: What are the differences between PIC, SIC and Instructor Time when logged into the Flight Hours?

A: Here are the guidelines:
  • PIC (Pilot In Command) = Any time you signed for the plane as aircraft commander
    or solo including all instructor time.
  • SIC (Second In Command) = Any time you acted as second in command and/or didn't sign for the plane.
    This DOES include dual/student time.
  • Instructor = Only the time you logged as an instructor, regardless of the time being reported in PIC.
    Instructor time is PIC time. It belongs in both columns.
They seriously want to know every single aircraft type??
even if only 1.3 in a J3 cub 25 years ago?
Wow…
Quote: They seriously want to know every single aircraft type??
even if only 1.3 in a J3 cub 25 years ago?
Wow…
They're testing you. How neat and organized are you? How bad do you want it?
Quote: They're testing you. How neat and organized are you? How bad do you want it?
yeah! Show us how much you want cheese and RO!!!
Quote: yeah! Show us how much you want cheese and RO!!!
Or just for you Al, how bad you want that nice 73 flight deck? You know what they say, when Jesus comes back, his plane of choice will be the 737!
19  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  39  79  129 
Page 29 of 273
Go to