Vaccine Passport Thread

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11 
Page 11 of 11
Go to
Quote: Careful. They EAT snails there...

Lol. Only the vaccinated ones!

Incidentally, there's ongoing research into a blue cheese/wine combo that can prevent virus transmission. Heavy research is underway as we speak.
Quote: Lol. Only the vaccinated ones!

Incidentally, there's ongoing research into a blue cheese/wine combo that can prevent virus transmission. Heavy research is underway as we speak.

We at Seneca research are deep into testing a Makers Mark/barbeque combo that seems promising.
Point Reyes Bleu cheese consumption might explain why I’ve not been infected.
Quote: Point Reyes Bleu cheese consumption might explain why I’ve not been infected.
Forget chloroquinine, folks. If you can stomach unadulterated Roquefort, you're golden.
Quote: Hopefully many states and countries will move to block them.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/he...ll-impose-them
States maybe but other countries doubtful in fact from what I read mostly the opposite .
Quote: States maybe but other countries doubtful in fact from what I read mostly the opposite .
US states can probably only mandate vaccine passports during a state of emergency, which will eventually expire and be tested in the courts... interstate commerce & travel is federal jurisdiction and a fundamental liberty.

Other countries can of course do what they want, and are already moving out sharply with vaccine passports.
Quote: Forget chloroquinine, folks. If you can stomach unadulterated Roquefort, you're golden.
Gift of the Gods with Port
7  8  9  10  11 
Page 11 of 11
Go to