FL Commuters

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
Don’t forget WN is in VPS, PNS, FLL, MCO, MIA, TPA, etc, and we do ORD as well.
Quote: Don’t forget WN is in VPS...
Really? That caused me to immediately do a search. Not seeing any flts? Is that seasonal?
It is on their destination list. That’s gotta help the more than a hand full of commuters out of that airport. The ones other than ATL based DL pilots.
Quote: Really? That caused me to immediately do a search. Not seeing any flts? Is that seasonal?
It is on their destination list. That’s gotta help the more than a hand full of commuters out of that airport. The ones other than ATL based DL pilots.
No ATL flights as of now. They start flights out of VPS in May. First four destinations are MDW, BNA, DAL, and BWI.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nwfdailynews.com/amp/6813471002
Buy a ticket, makes life a lot easier.
Quote: Buy a ticket, makes life a lot easier.
Awesome idea! Thanks for the advice!
No one has mentioned that the biggest downside to commuting from FL is that you have to live in FL.
Quote: No one has mentioned that the biggest downside to commuting from FL is that you have to live in FL.

This!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pls no one else move there, and many many folks leave pls!.......😬
Quote: Awesome idea! Thanks for the advice!
Glad I could be of service..
I would imagine these days are much tougher to commute from FL with less flights and smaller equipment. Back in the day when we were running 10-12 flights a day to ORD and we had wide bodies it was not an issue. I used to commute with zero issues out of MCO to ORD and I was jr.

I agree stop coming to Central Florida we are closed
Quote: Buy a ticket, makes life a lot easier.
Ding Ding Ding .... I ended up doing this for several years ... those toy jets do fill up fast
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to