New Hire Timeline

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57 
Page 7 of 59
Go to
Quote: It should already be listed on the right side of your dashboard. Log in to your 'skywestonline' account.

Anyone else in the ERJ 6/22 class?
6/22 ERJ class🙋🏻‍♂️
Can someone in the first ERJ class post their exact training footprint updated with the in house CTP course when it happens later this month or if one already started? Everything from first day of CTP to last day of sims/type rating.

I am trying to plan as far as possible in advance to make schedules work and have plenty of time to request a leave of absence from my current career. I requested and received a class date late in the fall so I can make it all work.
I just successfully completed the tech interview. Will we be able to choose a preference CRJ/ERJ? Do they give a class date once you receive the official CJO?
Quote: I just successfully completed the tech interview. Will we be able to choose a preference CRJ/ERJ? Do they give a class date once you receive the official CJO?
How was the technical? I got done with my HR and now waiting to be scheduled for the tech.
Quote: How was the technical? I got done with my HR and now waiting to be scheduled for the tech.
It was under an hour. Not bad at all. Questions based on experience. Know multi aerodynamics and systems, everything IFR (Jepp), Alternates, and some basic Jet systems/aerodynamics. I assume I was one of the few to interview first in this new application process. Also, you’ll probably hear back for tech to schedule in a couple of business days. Good luck!
Quote: It was under an hour. Not bad at all. Questions based on experience. Know multi aerodynamics and systems, everything IFR (Jepp), Alternates, and some basic Jet systems/aerodynamics. I assume I was one of the few to interview first in this new application process. Also, you’ll probably hear back for tech to schedule in a couple of business days. Good luck!
That sounds awesome! Thank you for the insight!
Quote: I just successfully completed the tech interview. Will we be able to choose a preference CRJ/ERJ? Do they give a class date once you receive the official CJO?
Did they tell you on the spot that you got the job?
Quote: Did they tell you on the spot that you got the job?
not on the spot because HR wasn’t present, but he made it very clear that it was a “successful interview”, shouldn’t assume but I’m confident in the interview.
Quote: not on the spot because HR wasn’t present, but he made it very clear that it was a “successful interview”, shouldn’t assume but I’m confident in the interview.
Sent you a PM
Quote: How was the technical? I got done with my HR and now waiting to be scheduled for the tech.
What kind of HR questions were you asked? Pre recorded?
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57 
Page 7 of 59
Go to