Restart of Contract Negotiations

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 12 of 12
Go to
Quote: Well you stated in another post that 4% retro to the amendable date was baked into your request yet you expected a 12% raise. I would think 12% to the amendable date would be full retro plus makeup payments to the DC plan.
Because you require clarification...

We are now (at present) 4% in the hole, and require that amount back to the amendable date just to be even with the non-cons. The ones WE held on to profit sharing for, and were the benefits of the "we are all in this together and should benefit equally" gift. My perspective, perhaps not yours.
Quote: Because you require clarification...

We are now (at present) 4% in the hole, and require that amount back to the amendable date just to be even with the non-cons. The ones WE held on to profit sharing for, and were the benefits of the "we are all in this together and should benefit equally" gift. My perspective, perhaps not yours.
But in your scenario 12% would be full retro. Which I'm all for!! But I'm not holding my breath
Quote: But in your scenario 12% would be full retro. Which I'm all for!! But I'm not holding my breath
You don't have to hold your breathe, just your vote.
2  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 12 of 12
Go to