ABX Air Latest

Subscribe
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  31 
Page 21 of 65
Go to
Quote: Hey Everyone,

Just recently applied and was wondering, how long does it take to hear back after applying? What is the interview process like? Also, how many hours do you fly on average per month? I know that last one can be subjective but just interested in seeing people's responses.

Thanks in advance for responding.
scroll back through the posts. Most of your questions will be answered. Can’t speak to response timelines but there is a dec class scheduled as of now. Good luck!
Quote: There’s a forum for OMNI, they’re part of the ATSG but their operation is totally different.
You can take a pick if that’s your interest, ABX operation is cargo.
Thanks, but it was a rhetorical question. I'm well aware of the differences between the ATSG carriers.
Crashpad
Would it be necessary to have a crashpad in OE?
Quote: Would it be necessary to have a crashpad in OE?
Not necessarily.....but if you only have a day or 2 in-between IOE trips it might be cheaper. That also depends on where you live and what your commute is like. Most people at a minimum get thru IOE before signing up for a crash pad.
How have things been at ABX since the new contract? What would you say have been the biggest improvements besides the pay rates?
Quote: How have things been at ABX since the new contract? What would you say have been the biggest improvements besides the pay rates?
More aircraft, increased flying, additional hiring, additional Captain upgrades.
Are there any family travel benefits as an ABX pilot?
Quote: Are there any family travel benefits as an ABX pilot?
HaHa. No. Unless of course your family finds it beneficial when you're away traveling.
Quote: HaHa. No. Unless of course your family finds it beneficial when you're away traveling.
I think I can sell that
Rumors and more rumors around of a new different aircraft type...Stay tuned... B777 or A330's is what the wind spreading around!
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  31 
Page 21 of 65
Go to