New Hire Class Drops

Subscribe
104  154  194  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  214  254  304 
Page 204 of 503
Go to
I’ve been searching but I’m hoping to find out average waiting times on the 320 between end of Indoc and start of sim?
Quote: I’ve been searching but I’m hoping to find out average waiting times on the 320 between end of Indoc and start of sim?
It's in a state of flux but recently it has been between 1 and 2 months.
Quote: I’ve been searching but I’m hoping to find out average waiting times on the 320 between end of Indoc and start of sim?
Just under 4 weeks for most of us right now.
Finished indoc the 20th start on 5/24 for the 320
Sorry if it's already been covered elsewhere, but how is seniority determined within a NH class? And how are the category assignments decided? Do they give the most senior in the class the choice of every available aircraft/base combination, and then go down the list with what's left? Or do they have everyone write down their ordered preferences? Thanks
Quote: Sorry if it's already been covered elsewhere, but how is seniority determined within a NH class? And how are the category assignments decided? Do they give the most senior in the class the choice of every available aircraft/base combination, and then go down the list with what's left? Or do they have everyone write down their ordered preferences? Thanks
Last 4 of SSN. 9999 is best. Your class will bid preferences electronically before class starts.
Quote: Sorry if it's already been covered elsewhere, but how is seniority determined within a NH class? And how are the category assignments decided? Do they give the most senior in the class the choice of every available aircraft/base combination, and then go down the list with what's left? Or do they have everyone write down their ordered preferences? Thanks
They have gone to a competition on who can have the longest sigh while making a PA.

Quote: They have gone to a competition on who can have the longest sigh while making a PA.

Sighs might get you the job, but to be a street Captain you need to let go and re-key the mic every half sentence.
Quote: Sighs might get you the job, but to be a street Captain you need to let go and re-key the mic every half sentence.

well played
Quote: They have gone to a competition on who can have the longest sigh while making a PA.

“Let’s say you have a 120 mile and hour headwind, and your copilot is unconscious, and you have dual engine failure. What do you do?”

https://youtu.be/HVtLZFNEsKQ
104  154  194  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  214  254  304 
Page 204 of 503
Go to