New pilot base in Miami?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 9
Go to
Quote: Uber from each station to the airport as required. Duh…
Not an authorized source of ground transportation.

I’ll take the limo thanks.
Quote: Not an authorized source of ground transportation.

I’ll take the limo thanks.
I meant more for commuting purposes. You do you boo.
Quote: Recurrent rumor was LAX was a done deal then covid hit and they put it in the back burner.
I was told the same thing about LAX. From a flight attendant. Back in 2016.

No kidding.
New pilot base in Miami?
Quote: I was told the same thing about LAX. From a flight attendant. Back in 2016.

No kidding.

FAs knew about covid in 2016?
Quote: FAs knew about covid in 2016?
☝️ now thats, funny! Them and the gate agents right...
Quote: ☝️ now thats, funny! Them and the gate agents right...
Seems FA’s and gate agents have had LAX in their cross hairs for years, even at my past employer.
Quote: Tri rail?!? Hell no. Brightline or Limo only. Get outta here with that nonsense.
———————> joke

You.
Quote: Seems FA’s and gate agents have had LAX in their cross hairs for years, even at my past employer.
Reading this thread I was wondering if that rumor was simply imported from that past employer by those who came over earlier.
Quote: Reading this thread I was wondering if that rumor was simply imported from that past employer by those who came over earlier.
You may have a point lol
Quote: Reading this thread I was wondering if that rumor was simply imported from that past employer by those who came over earlier.
I mean we do have 140 more airplanes coming so this notion we won’t ever open up said bases (not specifically BWI or LAX although I see no reason why they couldn’t be) is silly.

We have 4 gates in ORD. 4-5 in DFW. I mean wtf are we going to put 300 some airplanes? FLL is basically maxed out, hence MIA. Maybe you could fit a couple more in LAS, but not sure on that.

More bases are going to happen here at some point in the next few years. It’s pretty much inevitable.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 9
Go to