DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
124  174  214  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  234  274  324 
Page 224 of 508
Go to
Quote: Sorry, I didn’t meant for that to come off as disrespectful. From what I gather - I think those 2 were saying that if you didn’t hear back within 7 days after taking the assessment that you should reach out to recruiting to see what the status of the assessment was. Maybe someone else can clarify. Do they typically send out assessments at a certain day/time?
When you finish and submit the assessment you will receive an email stating that you should expect to hear back within 7 days. If you don't it encourages you to reach out via email. The 7 day wait is not associated with the career expo, unless someone there explicitly gave you a window of time to expect to hear something.
Quote: When you finish and submit the assessment you will receive an email stating that you should expect to hear back within 7 days. If you don't it encourages you to reach out via email. The 7 day wait is not associated with the career expo, unless someone there explicitly gave you a window of time to expect to hear something.
Shoot. In my excitement I was awaiting an email. I guess I should keep exercising patience. Thank you for the clarification.
Quote: Shoot. In my excitement I was awaiting an email. I guess I should keep exercising patience. Thank you for the clarification.
Hey, stay excited! The one good thing about DL's process is that no news is good news.
Quote: Hey, stay excited! The one good thing about DL's process is that no news is good news.
Unless you are waiting for the PARB to decide - then no news CAN be bad news, since good news is conveyed ASAP by phone. Just saying
Quote: Unless you are waiting for the PARB to decide - then no news CAN be bad news, since good news is conveyed ASAP by phone. Just saying
I am new. What is a PARB?
Quote: I am new. What is a PARB?
pilot applicant review board. A review of an interviewee if they are flagged by the psychologist interview portion
Quote: Still nothing. Sent the follow up email today.

Thanks. Please keep us posted…I did mine this Saturday and am wondering if the weekend test will take a little longer to score. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Thanks. Please keep us posted…I did mine this Saturday and am wondering if the weekend test will take a little longer to score. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got the invite to interview this morning. Called and left a vm, message said they will call back in no less than 24 hours. Good luck!
How many years driving records do they want? I had a not at fault accident 2 months ago. Should I add that since it wasn’t my fault?
Quote: How many years driving records do they want? I had a not at fault accident 2 months ago. Should I add that since it wasn’t my fault?
Airlineapps says all. Disclose and explain
124  174  214  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  234  274  324 
Page 224 of 508
Go to