DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
148  198  238  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  258  298  348 
Page 248 of 505
Go to
Quote: A month from CJO to class date. Class date was three weeks later. So 7 weeks for me. 5 months from CJO to OE complete.
How long is Indoc?
Quote: How long is Indoc?
Indoc is just over one week (Tuesday-Thursday), with the weekend off to positive space home, if you want. Self study on your iPad watching the systems videos and taking practice quizes. Sims are about a month later. Sometimes shorter. Take a systems written on your second day back. Sim schedule is generally 5 days on and a 'weekend'.
Quote: Indoc is just over one week (Tuesday-Thursday), with the weekend off to positive space home, if you want. Self study on your iPad watching the systems videos and taking practice quizes. Sims are about a month later. Sometimes shorter. Take a systems written on your second day back. Sim schedule is generally 5 days on and a 'weekend'.

Is the system written open book?

TORO
Quote: Is the system written open book?

TORO
Yes, with the exception of the test prep book.
Quote: Indoc is just over one week (Tuesday-Thursday), with the weekend off to positive space home, if you want. Self study on your iPad watching the systems videos and taking practice quizes. Sims are about a month later. Sometimes shorter. Take a systems written on your second day back. Sim schedule is generally 5 days on and a 'weekend'.
Systems quiz / written during indoc ??
Quote: Systems quiz / written during indoc ??
No your second day back after your break following indoc. The break is guaranteed to be at least 7 days, most people have a month or more off before coming back for sims.
Quote: No your second day back after your break following indoc. The break is guaranteed to be at least 7 days, most people have a month or more off before coming back for sims.
Gotcha, thats what I thought.
Quote: No your second day back after your break following indoc. The break is guaranteed to be at least 7 days, most people have a month or more off before coming back for sims.
Hows the pass rate in training, has anyone failed out?
Quote: Hows the pass rate in training, has anyone failed out?
Delta has like a 50% fail rate in the sims, so unless you want to be a statistic I suggest studying ahead. When you get your CJO, do everything you can to bum Vol 1’s for each fleet so that you can study them all and be ahead for when (if!) you pass indoc and find out which aircraft you’re on.
Quote: Delta has like a 50% fail rate in the sims, so unless you want to be a statistic I suggest studying ahead. When you get your CJO, do everything you can to bum Vol 1’s for each fleet so that you can study them all and be ahead for when (if!) you pass indoc and find out which aircraft you’re on.
I find that hard to believe, but if the pass rate really is only 50%, that suggests a training problem, not an applicant problem. That would be a dismal pass/fail rate for a 121 AQP training program…
148  198  238  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  258  298  348 
Page 248 of 505
Go to