DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
198  248  288  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  308  348  398 
Page 298 of 503
Go to
Quote: I have heard they're approving waivers (religious??) for covid-19 vax, but not sure if that is still a thing or how long the process takes.
They are approving them for personal reasons. Tip: as soon as you can, email pilot onboarding with your desire to request an exemption. They can start working on that ASAP. Otherwise, if you wait for a class offer date, where the instructions for requesting a waiver are, you'll be bumped at least 30 days and burn a reschedule. Coworker of mine found that out the hard way and advises anyone who wants an exemption to request one ASAP.
Recently got the 2nd Covid booster, as well as the flu and pneumonia vaccine, but honestly, I think the gamma globulin shot back in 1993 should guarantee safe passage. I paid mah dues!
Any word on which CJO’s are getting class dates?
Quote: Any word on which CJO’s are getting class dates?
As of 4 days ago:

Quote: 7/22 CJO = 12/6 Indoc, invite received 10/19.
​​​​​​​
For those that went to the interview and unfortunately did not receive a CJO, what’s the process like with that? Do they tell you if you can apply again?
Quote: For those that went to the interview and unfortunately did not receive a CJO, what’s the process like with that? Do they tell you if you can apply again?
Yes they do. I didn’t get the cjo on my first try and they just said if I want to try again to just keep my app up to date and they got ahold of me to schedule another interview.

Don’t have to do the assessment again. Just the interview.
Well that’s awesome. Glad to hear assessment test is a one time deal. Great to hear!
Quote: Yes they do. I didn’t get the cjo on my first try and they just said if I want to try again to just keep my app up to date and they got ahold of me to schedule another interview.

Don’t have to do the assessment again. Just the interview.
Did you ever get any feedback for why you didn’t get it on the first try?
Trying to gather some information about the second assessment attempt. Hearing of varying experiences but are they still sending an email invite three months after the first attempt? Had a technical issue the first time around so really chomping at the bit to get a second chance.
Quote: Trying to gather some information about the second assessment attempt. Hearing of varying experiences but are they still sending an email invite three months after the first attempt? Had a technical issue the first time around so really chomping at the bit to get a second chance.
Haven't heard back and it's been over 6 months, but I failed it twice so they're probably done with me.
198  248  288  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  308  348  398 
Page 298 of 503
Go to