DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
232  282  322  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  342  382  432 
Page 332 of 507
Go to
Quote: Does anyone know if there is a minimum time for a pilot to be on property before they can give an internal recommendation which triggers a pull and score for the referred pilot?
No min...day 1 of Indoc
What is the recommended prep platform for the new hire AON assessment? RST or Cut-E?
Conditionally cleared to start
Received a “conditionally cleared to start” email pending clearance of all criminal background checks. Does that mean I’m on “schedule” to receive a class date ? Or do I have to do anything else in order to get scheduled for class ?
Quote: What is the recommended prep platform for the new hire AON assessment? RST or Cut-E?
I took Delta's AON Tests on 16 Jan. I can't speak to the 'recommended platform', but I used the American Airlines "Pilot Skills Test" on its application, and RST. The RST Delta trainer had a few differences than the actual assessment, but was helpful.
Quote: What is the recommended prep platform for the new hire AON assessment? RST or Cut-E?
I used Cut E… some slight differences in the tests but it was cheaper than RST I believe. I only went with Cut E because other people who had gotten hired used it as well.
Quote: I used Cut E… some slight differences in the tests but it was cheaper than RST I believe. I only went with Cut E because other people who had gotten hired used it as well.
Which CUT E did you use? I see a few different offerings when I search for them online. Trying to narrow down which one I prep with
Quote: Received a “conditionally cleared to start” email pending clearance of all criminal background checks. Does that mean I’m on “schedule” to receive a class date ? Or do I have to do anything else in order to get scheduled for class ?
I got a class date without even seeing that email. I would assume that you’re on the right track and they will reach out soon. I interviewed 11/10 and was offered 3/7 for class
Does anyone remember if the math portion is metric or not? I know Cut-E (or at least the one that I have) is in metric.

Thanks
Quote: Which CUT E did you use? I see a few different offerings when I search for them online. Trying to narrow down which one I prep with
Airlineassessmentprep.com

Price is right and pretty close to the real thing. Read back a few pages of posts to see which sections to practice as not all are used.
CutE is much more like the real assessment in my opinion. While it is nice seeing your comparative scores on RST some aren't really accurate or obtainable to what the general applicant is doing and more so people just grinding something like its a video game.
232  282  322  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  342  382  432 
Page 332 of 507
Go to