DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
245  295  335  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  355  395  445 
Page 345 of 503
Go to
GPA higher than reported
So as I waited over 4 months to get a transcript I put low GPA in as a placeholder. Got the invite and my real GPA is higher than reported and I'm worried this will be an issue. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Quote: So as I waited over 4 months to get a transcript I put low GPA in as a placeholder. Got the invite and my real GPA is higher than reported and I'm worried this will be an issue. Does anyone have any experience with this?
It’s a positive change and easily justifiable. They ask about any changes when you first sit down in the panel interview. Tell them about what happened and they’ll have you line-out/initial the change. You’ll never hear anything else about it.
Quote: It’s be fun to live in a world of double standards.
You had to know it was bad do-do when Congress exempted themselves in the beginning.
Please explain that comment.
Quote: So as I waited over 4 months to get a transcript I put low GPA in as a placeholder. Got the invite and my real GPA is higher than reported and I'm worried this will be an issue. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Happened to me with my college GPA. Seems the university went back after I graduated and adjusted grades due to an instructor's warped grading system over two years in my major. Added a nice bump so I went in and changed it.

You have until 3 days before your interview to make adjustments to your application before it is frozen. On that date they print it and compare the printout to the version when you were initially offered the interview. Any changes could be called out for you to defend during the interview. They mentioned my change, I told them why, and one remarked, "Much better for you to adjust it up at the last minute, vs down."

If it's inside the 3 days you can request at the beginning of the HR interview that you need to make a change and they'll have you hand write in the change.
Quote: Anyone else who got the 1/21 "top tier" email still waiting on it or is it just me? I know a few who got the email a week or two after I did and have already received the assessment and set up interviews. Hoping I am not lost in the matrix....
Also still waiting….was hoping it would come before my start date with the other guys but no dice
Quote: Please explain that comment.
Please God no. Let’s not get into this again.
Gentlemen please! You can’t fight in here….this is the war room.
Timeline etc.
12/4 Submitted App
12/27 “fix it”
1/21 “top tier” email
2/9 Assessment invitation
2/10 Assessment link email
2/13 Completed Assessment
2/14 Interview Invitation

Dates through March offered for interviews.

TT 2800 (1200 turbine)
Two type-ratings
No TPIC
Degree
Volunteer work
Stupid question, but what is passing for the cognitive portions of the AON? I’ve been using CUT-E online practice tests but not knowing what benchmark we’re trying to hit has my anxiety pegged. I also got a 12/21 Top Tier email and am waiting on an assessment invite.

Also, thanks to all those who are sharing their experiences with the group. These forums are awesome for crowdsourcing information.
245  295  335  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  355  395  445 
Page 345 of 503
Go to