DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
259  309  349  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  369  409  459 
Page 359 of 503
Go to
Quote: I just took the assessment last week. Honestly, I don't think there is any way you could possibly prep for the personality assessment. The questions are extremely random. A lot of the times both answers are good, and sometimes both answers are bad. You still have to choose one. I'd say the key is to be consistent throughout the assessment, but that's just my opinion.
Cool. Thanks for the advice.
Quote: Same here, Top Tier email 1/24 and still waiting. At least we're all not alone; I have a good friend who is new hire mentoring at Delta and she said she's heard its taking longer lately so there aren't as many delays in the training process.
What is this TOP TIER stuff all about. Had some Frontier doofus in the jump today claiming he was “Top Tier”. Have mercy on us all if that guy was top tier anything.
Quote: What is this TOP TIER stuff all about.
It means you’re elite bruh
Quote: What is this TOP TIER stuff all about. Had some Frontier doofus in the jump today claiming he was “Top Tier”. Have mercy on us all if that guy was top tier anything.

lol

I, too, can't figure out what this top tier thing is...though I imagine having applied early February and having heard nothing at all - while others have applied more recently and have received top tier emails - I am not top tier!
Quote: What is this TOP TIER stuff all about. Had some Frontier doofus in the jump today. That guy was something else.
Sounds like it tells applicants they are close to getting an assessment, which is now the first part of the interview and determines if you do the in person part.

My impression it is to let people know they are close so if they really want Delta they keep at it rather than go somewhere else.
Could the extended delays for some be related to availability dates?
Got my top tier email today, any idea how long until I get the invite to take the assessment?
Hello all. I got my top tier email. I want to ask what programs/companies you all have used to prepare for the AON assessment. Thanks!
Quote: What is this TOP TIER stuff all about. Had some Frontier doofus in the jump today claiming he was “Top Tier”. Have mercy on us all if that guy was top tier anything.
It's just part of the email they send telling you they WILL be sending the assessment. From the sounds of it, everyone that gets this email, it says they are "top tier." I guess it's the easiest way to describe which email they're talking about, unless they genuinely think it means they're better than someone else/others, in which case, let's hope they don't get hired anyway. I got that email on 1/21 and have my interview early april, fwiw.
Quote: Got my top tier email today, any idea how long until I get the invite to take the assessment?
Anywhere from 2 days to 6+ weeks
259  309  349  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  369  409  459 
Page 359 of 503
Go to