DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
260  310  350  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  364  370  410  460 
Page 360 of 505
Go to
Quote: Hello all. I got my top tier email. I want to ask what programs/companies you all have used to prepare for the AON assessment. Thanks!
Congrats! When did you first apply?
Q3 / Failed check ride
Does any one know of any stories/experience of anyone failing a check ride (USAF Q3) with in the last 12 months and still getting a job offer? Or is there an estimated wait time after a failed check ride to show Delta you've learned from your past mistakes to getting a CJO?
Quote: Does any one know of any stories/experience of anyone failing a check ride (USAF Q3) with in the last 12 months and still getting a job offer? Or is there an estimated wait time after a failed check ride to show Delta you've learned from your past mistakes to getting a CJO?
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take

-Wayne Gretzky.
Quote: Does any one know of any stories/experience of anyone failing a check ride (USAF Q3) with in the last 12 months and still getting a job offer? Or is there an estimated wait time after a failed check ride to show Delta you've learned from your past mistakes to getting a CJO?
Put it in the app, full send. You'll have until your interview to decide how to answer that one, IF they ask about it.
Quote: Put it in the app, full send. You'll have until your interview to decide how to answer that one, IF they ask about it.
This. I had a mil checkride unsat. I spent so much time pondering and preparing an answer for this. Never came up in the interview here or at my previous carrier. Prepare of course, but you may luck out too.
Quote: You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take

-Wayne Gretzky.
-Michael Scott
Hired w/ATP Written
Sorry to cast a wide net on a fairly niche issue.

I've been extremely fortunate enough to have been offered a Delta CJO without my ATP (I only have the ATP written complete)--I'm super excited to join the company. I was hoping to get some insight from anyone who was also hired with only the ATP written and has completed Initial Qual to see how indoc/training will be different. Specifically, can I expect to do the normal program and just get my ATP check in conjunction with the type rating? Or do I go through a different program for misfits like me?

Thanks for the assist and I apologize the 99.9% of you with ATPs wasted your time reading this.
Quote: Sorry to cast a wide net on a fairly niche issue.

I've been extremely fortunate enough to have been offered a Delta CJO without my ATP (I only have the ATP written complete)--I'm super excited to join the company. I was hoping to get some insight from anyone who was also hired with only the ATP written and has completed Initial Qual to see how indoc/training will be different. Specifically, can I expect to do the normal program and just get my ATP check in conjunction with the type rating? Or do I go through a different program for misfits like me?

Thanks for the assist and I apologize the 99.9% of you with ATPs wasted your time reading this.
Your initial training will be the same as someone who already has an ATP, there’s a few subtleties, but it should be transparent to you. You will get a new certificate upon completion with an ATP added.
AON Assessment
Received the "Top Tier" email on January 21st and got the assessment this morning.
Quote: Received the "Top Tier" email on January 21st and got the assessment this morning.
Congrats! Keep us posted. Still patiently waiting on mine. Same TT email date.
260  310  350  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  364  370  410  460 
Page 360 of 505
Go to