DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
274  324  364  370  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  384  424  474 
Page 374 of 503
Go to
Quote: That’s so fast! I interviewed last week and got a cjo. Have slowly been getting the trickle emails for paperwork this week. Hope to get a class date soon.
When was your interview? As soon as you fill the background paperwork you will receive the indoc date.
Quote: When was your interview? As soon as you fill the background paperwork you will receive the indoc date.
April 5th.
Transcripts
Another question on transcripts. I've attended two colleges and the one I got my degree from has my full legal name (two first names and a last name), which is same as my medical, passport, driver and pilot licenses. The other college I attended (no degree just credits), only has my first first name. Should I ask the college to change it to my correct legal name or will DL be fine with discrepancy?
Quote: Another question on transcripts. I've attended two colleges and the one I got my degree from has my full legal name (two first names and a last name), which is same as my medical, passport, driver and pilot licenses. The other college I attended (no degree just credits), only has my first first name. Should I ask the college to change it to my correct legal name or will DL be fine with discrepancy?
I think it will be fine. Just give the appropriate explanation, if it even comes up.

Just be sure that for any paperwork you fill out going forward, you're using exactly what matches all of your ID documents.
Quote: April 5th.
Mine was 6th. Indoc for May 9th.Did you get the same indoc date?
Quote: Mine was 6th. Indoc for May 9th.Did you get the same indoc date?
Thats awesome you got a date already! I haven't heard back for an indoc date. Same for another guy from 5th and another from the 6th.
Quote: Thats awesome you got a date already! I haven't heard back for an indoc date. Same for another guy from 5th and another from the 6th.
I also was April 5th. I received a couple emails on the 11th requesting additional information. I submitted all of the requested info that day and have not heard anything since.
Any idea if the “Top Tier” email means you’re in a pool where they pick candidates out of it as they go or if you’re in a first-emailed/first-AON line?
Quote: Any idea if the “Top Tier” email means you’re in a pool where they pick candidates out of it as they go or if you’re in a first-emailed/first-AON line?
The order does not appear to be first in first out. It seems to be more of a pool....but no idea on the methodology.
After getting the “top tier” email, about how long does it take to get the actual invite? I know in the past it could take up to about 3 months. Is that still how long it’s taking? I know there’s really no rhyme or reason to when the invite comes, just trying to see what the average wait time is.
274  324  364  370  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  384  424  474 
Page 374 of 503
Go to