DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
30  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  50  90  140 
Page 40 of 507
Go to
Quote: Fix email 8/15, assessment offered 8/30, taken 9/1, and interview invite 9/3. Interview scheduled for 10/12. Beyond excited and I honestly wasn’t expecting the opportunity. I’m surprised how quick all this is moving after almost a decade of waiting. Today is a really happy day though, but now the hard work actually begins.

Gotta buy a new suit too. 😃 Is the whole navy blue suit and red tie thing still a thing?
Just look professional, no need for navy blue suit and red tie.

Congrats and good luck!
Another random question… Pack a lunch? Or are their food options on the Delta campus?
Quote: Another random question… Pack a lunch? Or are their food options on the Delta campus?

There are plenty of options right across the street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Another random question… Pack a lunch? Or are their food options on the Delta campus?
Good lord no, theyre gonna feed you. Maybe 2 days youll eat at cafeteria, and that has healthy crap. Enjoy the free beer at hotel, i didnt drink enough when i was there so get an extra.
Quote: Invitation for assessment sent on 8/30, completed assessment on 8/31, invite to interview 9/2, interview scheduled 9/30. Beyond excited for the opportunity!
Congrats on the interview invite! Would you mind sharing your hiring stats such as flight time, TPIC, things that you think stood out on your app? Best of luck to you!
Quote: Invitation for Assessment 8/30, invite to interview 9/3, interview scheduled for 10/6! Beyond excited!!! Any insight on how long the interview day is? Deciding if I need to book 2 nights in the hotel.
Congrats! Would you mind sharing some of your hiring stats like flight time, etc? Just wanting to see how competitive things are looking right now for them. Good luck at the interview!
Any idea on how long backgrounds/PRIA takes to clear? 8/24 CJO with all requested documents submitted 8/26.

Eager to get on property!
DL Hiring: New Process
Quote: Congrats on the interview invite! Would you mind sharing your hiring stats such as flight time, TPIC, things that you think stood out on your app? Best of luck to you!

3800 TT, 1100 TPIC, 2300 121, 2 type ratings with one in the last year, two internal letters of recommendation (one has since retired). Multiple examples of volunteering over the years. Updated my apps every two weeks. Only thing I can think of that triggered my application were the LOR. October can’t come soon enough!
Quote: Congrats on the interview invite! Would you mind sharing your hiring stats such as flight time, TPIC, things that you think stood out on your app? Best of luck to you!
Thanks! 2,700 TT, 1,200 TPIC, 2 internal recs. I think what stood out for me was over 1,000 hours as a Mil IP in a multi-engine jet, but that’s totally a guess.
Quote: Thanks! Had the same timeline as you, but no email from DAL yet. Probably bombed the assessment!
Same here, took mine on Aug 31st still no word.
30  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  50  90  140 
Page 40 of 507
Go to