Subscribe
9  49  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  69  109  159 
Page 59 of 505
Go to
CJO to Indoc
Sq buddy of mine:

Interview 24 Aug
Indoc 5 Oct
I just saw a post on the Pilot Recruiting FB page about what to bring to the interview. One of the things was all of your logbooks, even the one from when you soloed. How big a deal would it be if my logbook with 60 hours of Cessna 152 time is lost to the annals of time? Probably went missing somewhere around my second trans-Atlantic PCS. All of my mil time is squared away.
Assessment
Just took the assessment. I received the invite Monday morning, purchased the CUT-E app and practiced my tail off. Only part I didn't feel as confident in was the Sudoku.

I'm Mil
TT 2658
ME 2432
Instructor/Evaluator in the Herk.

Here's hoping I get a phone call at some point!
Quote: Just took the assessment. I received the invite Monday morning, purchased the CUT-E app and practiced my tail off. Only part I didn't feel as confident in was the Sudoku.

I'm Mil
TT 2658
ME 2432

Good luck!
Quote: I just saw a post on the Pilot Recruiting FB page about what to bring to the interview. One of the things was all of your logbooks, even the one from when you soloed. How big a deal would it be if my logbook with 60 hours of Cessna 152 time is lost to the annals of time? Probably went missing somewhere around my second trans-Atlantic PCS. All of my mil time is squared away.
I don't think it's that big of a deal as long as you handle it correctly. Do you have any back-ups (photocopies you could bring)? If not, maybe a nicely written email to Pilot Recruiting explaining the situation. Or you could ask their FB page what to do, I think they are responsive.

What you don't want to do is be in the interview and have them ask 'Where is your first log book with your solo?' and then look like you are bumbling and forgot it, etc. FYI, I had three log books at my interview and I think they spent 2-3 mins total on them.
Quote: I don't think it's that big of a deal as long as you handle it correctly. Do you have any back-ups (photocopies you could bring)? If not, maybe a nicely written email to Pilot Recruiting explaining the situation. Or you could ask their FB page what to do, I think they are responsive.

What you don't want to do is be in the interview and have them ask 'Where is your first log book with your solo?' and then look like you are bumbling and forgot it, etc. FYI, I had three log books at my interview and I think they spent 2-3 mins total on them.
Thanks for the reassurance. I’d hate to think that I missed out on a job for want of documentation of ~1% of my flight time.
Quote: Just took the assessment. I received the invite Monday morning, purchased the CUT-E app and practiced my tail off. Only part I didn't feel as confident in was the Sudoku.

I'm Mil
TT 2658
ME 2432

I think they usually get back to you next day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
does anyone know the method for invite to interview post assessment? ive noticed some people hearing back the next day about test results and others waiting over a week???
Quote: does anyone know the method for invite to interview post assessment? ive noticed some people hearing back the next day about test results and others waiting over a week???
Trying to figure it out as well. Going for more than a week without a peep post assessment. I did wait a day before I took the exam so I’m hoping that didn’t diminish my chances much.
Quote: Trying to figure it out as well. Going for more than a week without a peep post assessment. I did wait a day before I took the exam so I’m hoping that didn’t diminish my chances much.
I hope not. I waited a few days as I was on a trip and didn’t want to rely on the hotel wifi and preferred to do it on a computer versus tablet.
9  49  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  69  109  159 
Page 59 of 505
Go to