DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
25  65  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  85  125  175 
Page 75 of 503
Go to
Quote: Congrats. How long from CJO to your class date?
CJOs offered today we’re told to expect late-November, maybe as late as first of December.
Quote: Just received the 19 October indoc class. Can anyone weigh in on the latest indoc schedule and timeline? 2-3 weeks? Weekends off?
Recent attendees correct me here...

Indoc is 9 Days over two weeks. Sat/Sun off (and Monday if it's a holiday). You can fly positive space home for the weekend.

Also, there is a New-Hire dinner, typically on the first night of the second week in the Delta Museum. It's in the shadow of the 767, and is a very classy night. Your spouse can fly down positive space for that. Don't miss it, it's worth the effort.

Congrats and welcome!
Quote: Recent attendees correct me here...

Indoc is 9 Days over two weeks. Sat/Sun off (and Monday if it's a holiday). You can fly positive space home for the weekend.

Also, there is a New-Hire dinner, typically on the first night of the second week in the Delta Museum. It's in the shadow of the 767, and is a very classy night. Your spouse can fly down positive space for that. Don't miss it, it's worth the effort.

Congrats and welcome!
Indoc now starts on Tuesday (vice Monday) and it ends the following Wednesday.

The Delta Prom Dinner is now heavy apps, still at museum.
How much time between being hired to being in a class? At one time it was six months, with 200 a month I would expect it to be down some.
Quote: How much time between being hired to being in a class? At one time it was six months, with 200 a month I would expect it to be down some.
Around 6-7 weeks lately.
Quote: Guy I know finally heard on day 17. And it was an invite. So there’s that…..
I waited 18 days for the invite
When I called Wednesday to schedule the interview, I went to voicemail a couple times, then got through. They offered me interviews between 11/8 and 11/22, and I took 11/8. Good luck to all on the assessments!
Once they offer you a class date are you given multiple options or how far out from that notice is the class?
Quote: Indoc now starts on Tuesday (vice Monday) and it ends the following Wednesday.

The Delta Prom Dinner is now heavy apps, still at museum.

“Heavy apps”? Can you explain? Never heard that term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: “Heavy apps”? Can you explain? Never heard that term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I read it to mean heavy appetizers, not a plated dinner
25  65  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  85  125  175 
Page 75 of 503
Go to