MOAB

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22 
Page 12 of 36
Go to
Quote: Not really analogous. A new C-17 co-pilot will get more landings in a week than a new hire on the 777 will see in a year.
respectfully disagree with you there Grumble.

more accurately, they’ll get more landings on a single sortie on the C-17 then they’ll get in a full year in Big Foot.

personal record is 42 touch and go’s on a single sortie. Maintenance about crapped their pants when I showed them the forms.
Yea well what the hell do you know about flying C-17’s….Mr. C-17 Driver…

nevermind

(sarcasm?)
Quote: Yea well what the hell do you know about flying C-17’s….Mr. C-17 Driver…

nevermind

(sarcasm?)
Derek Zoolander, is that you?
Quote: I’ll agree that bunkie on the 777 isn’t really “flying”, but once you have a seniority number at a legacy, it isn’t about flying, it’s about time off and getting paid.
First year FO pay is the same on all fleets, so ...
Quote: First year FO pay is the same on all fleets, so ...
I was assuming that someone would work for United for longer than a year, so…..
Quote: Derek Zoolander, is that you?
No, I was killed in a freak gasoline fight accident.
Bill Maher has a good monologue on this on Youtube. America is a "silly people" who can't get things done. I am finding he is getting more and more right, and I am not a Bill Maher fan.
What base is best commute option out of IAH.. ord, Dca, or ewr?

to save the responses of “commuting is a choice”, “don’t commute”, and any other of the sort lol.. my bes can’t firmly hold houston yet, goes back and forth day by day, hoping I can snag a slot but likely going back to commuting for a little while until I get it. Looking for the best commuting option. Thanks in advance
Quote: What base is best commute option out of IAH.. ord, Dca, or ewr?

to save the responses of “commuting is a choice”, “don’t commute”, and any other of the sort lol.. my bes can’t firmly hold houston yet, goes back and forth day by day, hoping I can snag a slot but likely going back to commuting for a little while until I get it. Looking for the best commuting option. Thanks in advance
Not sure if you left out west coast intentionally, but had a lot of friends living in IAH that did LAX until they could hold a line in IAH.

There are a lot more flights going that way and on several carriers.
Hadn’t considered that , not sure why. That’s a thought I should consider as well. Thanks for the idea
Quote: Not sure if you left out west coast intentionally, but had a lot of friends living in IAH that did LAX until they could hold a line in IAH.
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22 
Page 12 of 36
Go to