Atlas Air Fleet Type differences

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22  62 
Page 12 of 69
Go to
For the record, my question about UK overnights was a curiosity. I would no more base a rest of my career decision on one current overnight location alone, than I would the catering inflight.
For me, the 17 on, 13/14 off schedules, the equipment, and the airline potential are the main pluses. Getting to see my extended family on a semi regular basis would be a nice added cherry.
Appreciate all the insights offered TS!
Quote: For the record, my question about UK overnights was a curiosity. I would no more base a rest of my career decision on one current overnight location alone, than I would the catering inflight.
For me, the 17 on, 13/14 off schedules, the equipment, and the airline potential are the main pluses. Getting to see my extended family on a semi regular basis would be a nice added cherry.
I agree, it’s icing on the cake having opportunities abroad especially with extended family. I myself have lived in the Far East during my younger years growing up and know the language of only one country of the many there. Also have extended family in Europe which I am hopeful to visit after the current viral dilemma subsides more. No other outfit on a routine basis offers me this flexibility amongst many other benefits. It’s not all peachy, but my priorities align with many obviously. Everyone has their priorities and I am fortunate this outfit satisfies several strong characteristics I enjoy.
Quote: For the record, my question about UK overnights was a curiosity. I would no more base a rest of my career decision on one current overnight location alone, than I would the catering inflight.
Although the advice is spot on, it is reasonable to expect opportunities to begin and end patterns in Europe for those on the 767 based in JFK. We have some pilots with roots in/lives in Europe that has done such for years. Travel will buy you tickets as long as it doesn’t exceed the cost of your Gateway travel…..which is easy to do intra-Europe. I don’t see that changing much as long as we’re doing AMC pax. Again, nothing lasts forever.
Can anyone explain what we can expect on reserve in CVG on the triple? Out all the time, a mix or both, or rarely gets called out. CVG will be home for me.
Quote: Can anyone explain what we can expect on reserve in CVG on the triple? Out all the time, a mix or both, or rarely gets called out. CVG will be home for me.
I'm on a different fleet but can tell you this. 6 months ago sitting reserve was basically hotel time, working out, and watching TV shows. This month I bid reserve, and on gateway day, both blocks, they added an entire trip. So my guess, triple guys will be used a lot too. Losing pilots every month....
Curious of the FO 76 pay scale as its not published on APC. Is it the same as the 73?
Quote: Curious of the FO 76 pay scale as its not published on APC. Is it the same as the 73?
Here you go - sorry for the crap quality.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
Thank you. Follow up question- what is DOS+1,2,3 etc? YOS?
Quote: Thank you. Follow up question- what is DOS+1,2,3 etc? YOS?
Date of signature and years of service
Ironically, since this contract was forced down the throats of the membership, there was no vote, and therefore there was no SIGNING.

DOS is an esoteric term reserved only for those contracts that were actually bargained for.
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22  62 
Page 12 of 69
Go to