Assaulting Flight Attendants

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 9 of 11
Go to
Quote: Yeah, I’m sorry about that. We (SWA) have a very high percentage of mask nazi FAs.
Company Bobs admit as much at training.
Quote: The majority of the problems are caused by unstable people looking for an excuse for their terrible behavior. If it wasn’t masks it would be carry on bags or the wrong brand of gin.

+1. Or eleventy million
Quote: Yeah, I’m sorry about that. We (SWA) have a very high percentage of mask nazi FAs.
The constant mask PAs drive me nuts.

Ive gone as far as reading the FA manual on required PAs (we have the manual on the EFB) and I’ve spoken to the FAs about it. The company wants de-escalation. Not incessant PAs.

If a pax is not in compliance, It’s one warning, then leave it alone.

I find the left coast AM crews to be pretty uptight about it, and the PMers to be more realistic.

Funny enough, this last trip had two incidents of intoxicated passengers—each from bringing their own stash. Both were in CA.
Quote: Company Bobs admit as much at training.
Same with “fume events”. Can’t tell you how many “fume events” I’ve had where 4 FAs were practically on their death bed at the end of the flight and every passenger and the pilots were fine. Fume events are real, no doubt, but it’s amazing how any smell is a toxic fume event that only hits the FAs. Hmmmm
Quote: Same with “fume events”. Can’t tell you how many “fume events” I’ve had where 4 FAs were practically on their death bed at the end of the flight and every passenger and the pilots were fine. Fume events are real, no doubt, but it’s amazing how any smell is a toxic fume event that only hits the FAs. Hmmmm
I’ve seen a “fume event” that really was a PAX taking his shoes off, and wearing smelly socks.
Quote: I’ve seen a “fume event” that really was a PAX taking his shoes off, and wearing smelly socks.
If I had a dollar for every fume event I’ve blamed on the forward lav…
Quote: If I had a dollar for every fume event I’ve blamed on the forward lav…
I’ll have you know my **** doesn’t stink.
¿What’s the mask Nazi demographic?
I blame this on the mask culture. Wearing masks is degrading. Get rid of the masks and most of these attacks will disappear. People hate being told what to do. People hate wearing masks. People hate flight attendants telling them they have to wear masks. A very small percent of people eventually lose their temper and take it out on the flight attendant pestering about masks. Mandatory mask requirements are a reminder that we do not live in a free country anymore. This isn't hard to see that the masks and flight attendant assaults are related.
Quote: ¿What’s the mask Nazi demographic?
hard to say as you cant tell them apart until they open their mouth.
One constant I've noticed is they seem to be a vast majority from states where the doom and gloom is most prominent and lock downs and masks have been mandatory the longest and welcomed.
5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 9 of 11
Go to