UPS 2022 Hiring

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 83
Go to
Closed again. Lol. That was fast.
Quote: Closed again. Lol. That was fast.
Still there when I look
Quote: Closed again. Lol. That was fast.
Are you sure you're at the right website? Still open.
Quote: Are you sure you're at the right website? Still open.
I just submitted an application for the First Officer position and immediately got the "We have received your background application information. Unfortunately, we currently have many qualified applicants and will not be able to schedule you for additional testing at this time. Thank you for your interest in UPS" message...
Not to open up a recurring can of worms, but does this new application ask you for any jab credentials, the proverbial papers please? I heard UPS may not actually be implementing any such requirements for new hire pilots.
Quote: I just submitted an application for the First Officer position and immediately got the "We have received your background application information. Unfortunately, we currently have many qualified applicants and will not be able to schedule you for additional testing at this time. Thank you for your interest in UPS" message...
Normal, don’t sweat it. Just keep updating as necessary and look for the lock in the near future
Quote: Not to open up a recurring can of worms, but does this new application ask you for any jab credentials, the proverbial papers please? I heard UPS may not actually be implementing any such requirements for new hire pilots.

Perhaps you should ask when called for the interview..verbatim. smh
Quote: I just submitted an application for the First Officer position and immediately got the "We have received your background application information. Unfortunately, we currently have many qualified applicants and will not be able to schedule you for additional testing at this time. Thank you for your interest in UPS" message...
i got the same thing...im unable to go in and make any changes or updates as well.
says the application is "inactive" but also says "complete"

-Speed
I filled mine out last week and have been meaning to get back into it and update my resume. Logged in this morning and the app is still there but when I click on it everything is locked. With the exception of work history and something else. Oh well, missed updating my resume.
Quote: I heard UPS may not actually be implementing any such requirements for new hire pilots.
You heard wrong. Mandatory for new hires. Maybe you could land a gig at the Flat Earth Society.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 83
Go to