Supreme Court rejects vaccine challenge

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 17
Go to
Quote: The misinformation and insanity on this thread are frightening.
From your side, yes.
Quote: I cant wait for some group to get ahold of Fauci accounts and see how much he is getting from this or will be.
It's currently under routine audit, but he'll release it just as soon as the audit is complete.

"I have very big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful and we'll be working that over in the next period of time, Chuck, Absolutely."

I'll let you guess the source - hint: not Fauci or Biden.

The hypocrisy on this forum is mind-blowing.
10.4 million on paper. A lot of money for a career in the government. He has a $350k pension coming if he can bring himself to retire. What reasonable person would still be working at his age?

https://nypost.com/2022/01/15/dr-fau...vestments/amp/
Quote: 10.4 million on paper. A lot of money for a career in the government. He has a $350k pension coming if he can bring himself to retire. What reasonable person would still be working at his age?

Guys like him aren't in the for the money, although that's an assumed fringe benefit.
Agreed, 100%.

Controlling billions of dollars in grant/research money over decades allows incredible power shaping institutions for decades.

There's something seriously wrong when new talent isn't allowed to come in with new ideas, however. Fauci is a fossil, and needs to step aside and let all that young talent he's been nurturing (he has been doing that, right?!?!) step up.

(But the side investments and take home money ain't bad either).
Quote: It's currently under routine audit, but he'll release it just as soon as the audit is complete.

"I have very big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful and we'll be working that over in the next period of time, Chuck, Absolutely."

I'll let you guess the source - hint: not Fauci or Biden.

The hypocrisy on this forum is mind-blowing.
”whataboutism” flows STRONG in the Hag. 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
Quote: What reasonable person would still be working at his age?

My boss. The kindly vulture capitalist from Omaha…

But your point is well taken.
How in h*ll does Fauci, a Federal employee knock down that kind of dough?
Quote: How in h*ll does Fauci, a Federal employee knock down that kind of dough?
He patents bio weapons developed using US taxpayer money in chinese labs then gets kick backs from the pharmas for the "cure". Simple

where have you been the past 2 years?
Quote: He patents bio weapons developed using US taxpayer money in chinese labs then gets kick backs from the pharmas for the "cure". Simple

where have you been the past 2 years?
And launders the money through the NIH as Federal salary? A little hard to believe.
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 17
Go to