Prospective DECs:

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to
If the company doesn’t respect the CBA and seniority list, can you imagine what else they won’t follow in their contract

right now, DON’T COME TO PSA

people got furloughed and then by-passed
Quote: If the company doesn’t respect the CBA and seniority list, can you imagine what else they won’t follow in their contract

right now, DON’T COME TO PSA

people got furloughed and then by-passed
don't forget that grievances are more top secret than the government nuclear program

a DEC should already understand what this means but for the noobs out there - if the company violated the contract and a pilot called them out on it (filed a grievance with the Union - a process that can take months to years...) then it turns out the Pilot was correct and an award is made (usually like 5 hour of pay or something) the agreement of the grievance is the award and a hush hush order so that they can continue to make the same violation over and over because even if 100% of the pilots wronged by the company (probably more like 50% in actuality) actually filed a grievance only about 2% of those that file the grievance follow up on it till conclusion (equally parts of their own frustration and the Union dragging their heels because quite frankly they "have more important things to do")
They said it would be great. What have I just done to myself? It’s ok, I don’t need a life. In fact, FML… It’s all good! PIC baby!

I DESERVE THIS!! What a difference PSA has made in my life. Thank you PSA.

PS… how the F does this CLT ramp work???

Quote: PS… how the F does this CLT ramp work???

"COPY DAT!" and "Ask for Mike Charlie". All there is to know.
whatever you do just keep the train rolling, don't be an Envoy and stop at spot 27 before you call...
Quote: whatever you do just keep the train rolling, don't be an Envoy and stop at spot 27 before you call...
Yes. This is the way.
Quote: PS… how the F does this CLT ramp work???
Do what the ramp tells you to do, and then almost get run over by Blue Streak. It's like driving in Boston, except slower and less fun.
Quote: They said it would be great....
Nothing really to add, save that I'd imagine there's a bunch of RTP pilots that wish the company wasn't using that pilot's face to sell their ATP program. I never met him personally (may he RIP), but my understanding is he was VERY highly regarded as an RTP recruiter and helped a lot of guys out.

As opposed to what the company is doing to current FOs.....
Quote: Nothing really to add, save that I'd imagine there's a bunch of RTP pilots that wish the company wasn't using that pilot's face to sell their ATP program. I never met him personally (may he RIP), but my understanding is he was VERY highly regarded as an RTP recruiter and helped a lot of guys out.

As opposed to what the company is doing to current FOs.....
so the face of this program the company decided to use as their part of their ad campaign is deceased?? Is this an oversight or some sort of tribute???
Quote: so the face of this program the company decided to use as their part of their ad campaign is deceased?? Is this an oversight or some sort of tribute???
I was wondering the same thing. Morbid curiosities
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to