Page 5 of 126
Go to
April here too.

Interview 4/4
CJO 4/6
Quote: April here too.

Interview 4/4
CJO 4/6
Also interviewed 4/4 with CJO on the 6th. Have a feeling we might be waiting a while for a class. What time was your slot on 4/4?
Quote: I sure as hell can. 5-6 months waiting to flow is roughly 1,000 pilots forever senior to me.
At thus rate you might flow before your class

In reality though, two months or so from CJO to class seems pretty standard anywhere but regionals.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Quote: So, just curious, is there any correspondence after the CJO email/offer letter, when you follow the link and fill out the requested info and submit?

A confirmation email or anything?

Or at that point is it just waiting on the class date email?

Refresh...refresh....refresh....refresh......

Same thing for me. I filled out the internal application via the link in the CJO letter, it’s been 2.5 weeks and no confirmation that I completed anything or email for a class date. I hope that answers your question a little better.
Quote: Same thing for me. I filled out the internal application via the link in the CJO letter, it’s been 2.5 weeks and no confirmation that I completed anything or email for a class date. I hope that answers your question a little better.
lol, 2.5 weeks?! That’s adorable. Been 31 days for me since interview and still no class date selected. More for those who interviewed the first week of March.
Quote: lol, 2.5 weeks?! That’s adorable. Been 31 days for me since interview and still no class date selected. More for those who interviewed the first week of March.
Yup! 35 days here and complete radio silence.
35 days? Thats cute. Talk to me when you get to around 9-10 months before a class date is offered. 53 weeks between interview and class start for me.
Quote: 35 days? Thats cute. Talk to me when you get to around 9-10 months before a class date is offered. 53 weeks between interview and class start for me.

Why? There has to be some reason for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: 35 days? Thats cute. Talk to me when you get to around 9-10 months before a class date is offered. 53 weeks between interview and class start for me.
I call BS bro
Quote: Same thing for me. I filled out the internal application via the link in the CJO letter, it’s been 2.5 weeks and no confirmation that I completed anything or email for a class date. I hope that answers your question a little better.
Yeah, thanks, hoping you hear soon.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15  55  105 
Page 5 of 126
Go to