CJO Pool

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11  51  101 
Page 1 of 126
Go to
I thought it might be helpful to start a thread where those who have a CJO but are waiting on a class date can share updates, timelines, etc.

Has anyone in the ‘pool’ received a class date recently?
Interviewed 3/10. CJO 3/13. No class date yet.

Thanks for starting this thread!

-jason
Interviewed 3/7, no class date yet.

Data points: My friend interviewed 3/1, class date 4/26
Quote: Interviewed 3/7, no class date yet.

Data points: My friend interviewed 3/1, class date 4/26
When did your friend get his class date?

I interviewed 3/8 and also no class date yet. I figure we should be hearing pretty soon.
I'm a 3/10 CJO, still waiting. No one in my WhatsApp interview group have gotten one either.
3/3 interview. 3/4 CJO. No class date.
Interviewed 09 Mar, CJO 10 Mar.
Everything I've seen looks like about 20-21 days for the next email.
Not trying to hijack the thread or change subjects…but I interviewed last week (3/15) and still haven’t heard back. Is that a bad sign typically? I was told I would hear something this week.
Quote: Not trying to hijack the thread or change subjects…but I interviewed last week (3/15) and still haven’t heard back. Is that a bad sign typically? I was told I would hear something this week.
i've been hearing anywhere from next day to 2 weeks. just depends on when the interview board meets and which HR you had. this is all from what I have read elsewhere so don't quote me on it

hang in there...good luck!

-jb
Quote: Not trying to hijack the thread or change subjects…but I interviewed last week (3/15) and still haven’t heard back. Is that a bad sign typically? I was told I would hear something this week.
Were you given an email as a contact point? It would be worth checking in. The hiring board meets daily, and it should be 24-48 hours to get your answer. Also be sure to check your spam inbox.
1  2  3  4  5  11  51  101 
Page 1 of 126
Go to