DOJ appealing as expected

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to
It's like they're trying to not get re-elected.
Does anyone really and honestly believe that unelected bureaucrats with recently acquired power would just voluntarily give it up? If you do, please let me know as I have some fantastic bridges in the San Francisco Bay Area and NYC to sell to you for a bargain basement price, or some fantastic oceanfront property near Albuquerque.
https://news.yahoo.com/united-ceo-very-unlikely-mask-145133089.html

Pleasantly surprised by Mr. Kirby’s candor and his opinion that this DOJ challenge boils down to “appendage measuring” between government agencies (my paraphrase, of course).
Quote: Notice you don’t hear follow the science from maskers anymore. Now that the science show mask at best made no difference at worse caused more cases it’s crickets. I feel for those still masking it is like their safety blanket, no different from a toddler and his stuff bear. The article below breaks down the studies of two years of masks.

https://www.city-journal.org/the-fai...-mask-mandates
The idea of masks *causing* covid is an obviously irrational concept. Masks as currently implemented don't do much to prevent it (bandanas, chin wear, etc.)

The issue isn't really do they help, because they do at least a tiny, tiny little bit, the issue is whether it's worth it. I've said from day one that it's not.

Masks would actually have a legit impact on spread IF it was implemented as N95 and somehow proper use was enforced (can't imagine how you could accomplish that though). Or painter masks with rubber seals and HEPA filters. But of course that's not happening, so we just do virtue signalling instead.
Quote: At least we can look forward to the nail in the coffin for the dem’s future in November if this gets appealed.

The mask is like putting a dirty rag on your face that has wiped up every surface it has touched. Pretty nasty concept really and such a political tool
According to Google spam advertising, lungs are filling up with micro plastics because of mask wear.

(And Google censors bad Covid info, so you know this has to be true)
Preserving the CDC's "authority" to do what?
Mandate behavior as they see fit? Where does it end?
They recommend not eating fully-cooked eggs; they recommend condom use during sex.
The next GOP platform should include de-funding the CDC, if not its outright elimination.
The agency was literally designed/funded/staffed to *prevent* the situation we find ourselves in today.
It failed in doing so, spectacularly. Now it wants it's "authority" to be the law of the land?
Hard pass.
Quote: It's like they're trying to not get re-elected.
The administration is suffering from group-think. They've been captured by the farthest wing of the D party. The mainstream media amplifies their opinions in a positive feedback loop.

They really have no idea what's coming in November because they're simply out of touch.

-- A former D.
Quote: The way I understand it this is not about actually getting us to put the masks back on. This is about establishing the authority of the CDC. Right now they essentially have none and the appeal is about it being on the record that the CDC does in fact have the authority to tell people what to do.
As mentioned, if they had but shred of credibility left.....
Quote: I would surmise that since this ruling was from a Trump appointed judge (who is 'unqualified', according to the very political ABA), the administration is going to take this as far as they can.
Ad homenin attack which does not address the ruling or the issues raised in the lawsuit.

Something the judge did at the request of the government.

Correctly reasoned item not, she did better than you did here.
Looks like LA County requiring masks for LAX and BUR. Just keeps getting pathetic.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to